Outfits? Do You prefer Requesting or Letting her Choose???

some request special outfits and I do my best to meet their request...and especially since I have been hitting the gym and have toned up now I feel even sexier wearing sexy things...esp stocking and heels....
some request special outfits and I do my best to meet their request...and especially since I have been hitting the gym and have toned up now I feel even sexier wearing sexy things...esp stocking and heels.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Good for you IrishVixen for hitting the gym!!!!! This month is the busiest time of year for me ( I work part-time as a trainer) as everyone's New Year resolution is getting in shape

Whoo-hoo!! Being in shape makes me feel sexy too!
Now the strangest thing a guy ever asked me to wear was that he asked when he walked in the door if I could wear sheets and cover up most of myself except my ass. I thought that was weird, but he was a regular and wanted to try something new. So when he came into the room, all that was visible was my butt, and he started gently kneading and pounding on it, saying " Bread dough, bread dough." I never heard anything like it before. His fantasy was to pretend my ass was in a bread making machine.

I'm telling you, there's been a few weirdos in my working career. Originally Posted by alluringava
I LOVE to hear stories like that!
Now the strangest thing a guy ever asked me to wear was that he asked when he walked in the door if I could wear sheets and cover up most of myself except my ass. I thought that was weird, but he was a regular and wanted to try something new. So when he came into the room, all that was visible was my butt, and he started gently kneading and pounding on it, saying " Bread dough, bread dough." I never heard anything like it before. His fantasy was to pretend my ass was in a bread making machine.

I'm telling you, there's been a few weirdos in my working career. Originally Posted by alluringava
Now there's a guy who loves some carbs... He must masturbate with a sweet roll...
Been hitting gym for months with a trainer..only.way to be shape,healthy and fit..more should do it..makes me feel sexy and great..
Good for you IrishVixen for hitting the gym!!!!! This month is the busiest time of year for me ( I work part-time as a trainer) as everyone's New Year resolution is getting in shape

Whoo-hoo!! Being in shape makes me feel sexy too! Originally Posted by alluringava
  • LynnT
  • 01-03-2012, 07:04 AM
I dont ever really wear outfits. I personally hate them and they usually are uncomfortable. lol (Im a cotton boy shirt kind of girl) Easy access dresses and robes with me naked under. Or a panty and bra set under. Some times I flash you at the door on a robe day. I dont wear heals either. My client base seems to be short and I answer the door towering over them more often than not. I wear heals Im 6ft.

I will wear what ever a client requests if I have it or I will certainly make an effort to find something to suit his taste. I also tend to do some homework to see what you do like.. hence this thread.. just like music threads. You can see what the guys like. Lurkers not so much lol. Or you actually filled out some info on your P411/any site with a "profile" with what you like.

Whoo-hoo!! Being in shape makes me feel sexy too! Originally Posted by alluringava
I bet. You always find good deals on memberships and such this time of year.
THIS IS HOT! SL down boy, down!
I'll let the ladies dress as they want. I'll let them be themselves, and if that is not who I feel comfortable I;ll see another the next time.

In the end though, I prefer the ladies naked and shaved!
I'm not a fan of over the top frilly lacey lingerie.

I like it simple, however my tastes are not cheap so I purchase elegant bra and pantie sets for my ATF. I love La Perla but damn that stuff runs as much as two hours of provider time.

I like what I like, and I get what I want!
I prefer stilettos, thigh high black stockings and a garter. If the lady has a good tan then stilettos and nothing else.
I can see you as a naughty school girl..
Most of my clients don't have specific requests except maybe for stockings, or garters, but they always seem very happy when I show up in heels ( NON PLATFORM CLEAR HOOKER SHOES LOL) and something black and lacy and racy :P Originally Posted by alluringava
I know the feeling. Working that body enhances your sexuality & mood.. Do you have a specific workout you are doing?
some request special outfits and I do my best to meet their request...and especially since I have been hitting the gym and have toned up now I feel even sexier wearing sexy things...esp stocking and heels.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Simple but elegant.. I like the way you think. Its more about the person than the clothes...
I have no fashion sense. I will let the lady choose since she is far better at it than I will ever be. The only thing I would specify is she wears a smile. Originally Posted by Laz
I have a client who loves to see me in regular clothes not lingerie. Sun dresses, jeans & a t shirt. Figured he prefers the girl next door look.
I'm just so happy that I'm getting laid I've never thought about it! I've never requested a type of clothing. But I do like sun dresses and sandals. Little SL tells me to keep my mouth shut and don't screw things up! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I have a client who loves to see me in regular clothes not lingerie. Sun dresses, jeans & a t shirt. Figured he prefers the girl next door look. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
That or he might have a heart condition! LOL