Ever run into someone you know from your everyday life?

I only know people in my own city. With proper screening... I can easily find out if its someone that I know.
I only know people in my own city. With proper screening... I can easily find out if its someone that I know. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I have to agree.I've done so as well as both ur posts. More comfort level to me personally.
I have noticed one of my ex girlfriends from about 7-8 years ago put up an ad before. I've also recognized a close friend of mine trying to find a threesome/gang bang partner for he and his wife. I am also fairly certain there's a provider on here who I grew up next to...even went on a date with her once when we were teenagers. Thought she moved out to East Texas...but....shes eerily similar. Then there was the stripper I was talking to years ago that it turns out her mother was one of my clients (and her mother didn't know what she did).

I just don't say anything and I certainly don't book with them.

I was on a trip to Santa Fe one time and was at a restaurant and ran into my parents neighbors. How fucking random is that. The worlds a LOT smaller than one might think.
Well haven't known an provider in RL byr know a RL girl that wants to provide and knows I play in the pool. She has asked me for some advice.

Better yet I picked a girl up and had a no name fling, I get in a lawsuit years later and she is the lawyer for the other side.
Never ran into a friend's wife, ex-wife, or current wife for that matter. lol! Damn that would be funny/sad! However, when I was on a business trip out east I was looking for some company and the lady I booked for a 2-hour outcall turned out to be my second cousin. She was recently divorced, he had the kids, and she was looking to make some extra cash. Small world...and yes we did, twice, and it was freaky good both times!