What's the biggest hobby related mistake you ever made?

Cant say I've made too many mistakes in the hobby. I work to stay on note to avoid unnecessary bs.
I haven't made many mistakes but when I first started about 3 years ago, I let guys take advantage of me by taking up more time. I was managed at the time and I gave some guys my personal number to contact me directly. That's not a good idea!
  • Crock
  • 11-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Mine would be giving in too the assholes on this board that want me too get in trouble. They know that I stick up for myself and that's there fuel too get me banned. I have learned that keeping quite too the Tara haters pisses them off more. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Heh... You're funny!
Completely forgetting to pay! Was an amp many years ago and somebody I had seen a few times. Just walked right on out. About halfway home I realized my mistake and called her up. She was so cool and just said "next time". I went up there after work the next day and paid her for the previous day. We had a great hobby relationship that lasted a long time after that. Originally Posted by L.A.
Yikes. I did the same once, but I didn't notice until the next morning during lunch when I noticed the extra money in the wallet. Went back that night, paid up and had another great session. She was cool with it and happy to see me.
Heh... You're funny! Originally Posted by Crock
I know what can I say.
Outcall to my house. I was single and didn't really care much but looking back probably not the best idea.

Was fun though, I had a Harley parked in the foyer and we had a little ride on that
For me, loans, prepays, waiting an hour for a no show, but not gullible now. Any signal in a review I pass. Any event, I am gone.
Mine would be giving in too the assholes on this board that want me too get in trouble. They know that I stick up for myself and that's there fuel too get me banned. I have learned that keeping quite too the Tara haters pisses them off more. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1 on that one Tara. It is much more fun and profitable to talk to the many people that like us than the few that don't. Fuck em.

Anyway here's mine. A few years ago I did an overnight with a guy and didn't get the money up front. It was a Saturday night and the following morning, old boy said "I just have to go to the ATM." I knew what time it was. He and I both knew you can't pull 1500 out of a stupid ATM and banks are closed on Sundays. He promised over and over to bring me the money. Haven't seen him since. I felt like the world's dumbest hooker. Now I don't need to take the money right away, but it does have to be visible.
  • Go4it
  • 11-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Waiting too long to pull the trigger. If you wait long enough either their rates go up or they disappear.
Falling for a provider. . .

No comments necessary.
Getting involved with GiddyUpCasey.

First class chiseler.
+1 on that one Tara. It is much more fun and profitable to talk to the many people that like us than the few that don't. Fuck em.

Anyway here's mine. A few years ago I did an overnight with a guy and didn't get the money up front. It was a Saturday night and the following morning, old boy said "I just have to go to the ATM." I knew what time it was. He and I both knew you can't pull 1500 out of a stupid ATM and banks are closed on Sundays. He promised over and over to bring me the money. Haven't seen him since. I felt like the world's dumbest hooker. Now I don't need to take the money right away, but it does have to be visible. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Damn that's fucked up!

Hopefully Karma caught up with him!
Cash is king. Can't accept anything else.

Anyway here's mine. A few years ago I did an overnight with a guy and didn't get the money up front. It was a Saturday night and the following morning, old boy said "I just have to go to the ATM." I knew what time it was. He and I both knew you can't pull 1500 out of a stupid ATM and banks are closed on Sundays. He promised over and over to bring me the money. Haven't seen him since. I felt like the world's dumbest hooker. Now I don't need to take the money right away, but it does have to be visible. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Absolutely not - just happened to get one of the biggest dirt bags in the world. Cannot imagine doing that to someone.
Wanting to meet Tara Evans for several years and never pulling the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!