ARE WE LIVING BACK IN THE WATERGATE DAYS ? IRS SAYS 2 YEARS OF LOIS LERNER EMAILS MISSING !

Yea that is pretty much how it works..... Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah Nixon got in trouble because he used the IRS to target his opponents and had a staffer "accidentally" erase 18.5 minutes of tape, instead of TWO YEARS of emails.

So tell us WTF... how does it feel to be defending the President who has out-Nixoned, Nixon??

Obama, the Dictatorial President Nixon wished he could be. When will he have an interview where he repeats Nixon's claim that "if the President does it, it isn't illegal"??
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Yeah Nixon got in trouble because he used the IRS to target his opponents and had a staffer "accidentally" erase 18.5 minutes of tape, instead of TWO YEARS of emails.

So tell us WTF... how does it feel to be defending the President who has out-Nixoned, Nixon??

Obama, the Dictatorial President Nixon wished he could be. When will he have an interview where he repeats Nixon's claim that "if the President does it, it isn't illegal"?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I was responding to this:
. I despair that not enough people care, and those that do are branded as partisan and dis-honest by the administration's propaganda machine. Originally Posted by trident60
When I said this:
Yea that is pretty much how it works....I remember those opposed to the Iraq war running into your book burning Dixie Chicks bullshit.... Originally Posted by WTF

"?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So let me tell you I wasn't defending any of them....I was making fun of you fuckers that just play gotchya with one side and one side only. IMHO Nixon should not have been impeached. We elect'em ....we can live with them for four years.
IMHO Nixon should not have been impeached. We elect'em ....we can live with them for four years. Originally Posted by WTF
So you agree with Nixon's statement in the Frost interview that if the President does something, by definition, that makes the action legal??
Demo-whacks Suck. Don't argue with them. It's all Bush's fault, as we all know.
I still cannot believe the emails are gone.

A few things
-Lisa Jackson head of the epa was found to have at least one alternative email account in which he was doing shadow epa work to skirt email retention and scrutiny rules. After this email account was found the administration dismissed her. It got very little play in the press. I wonder when that hit if the adminstration leaders decided to start systematic deletion of emails,

-There has to be retention rules that are stringent for all top level federal officials that have to be enforced systematically. Just like Jackson was caught you cannot has those officials deciding which emails to keep and which to destroy. Even for nonpartisan issues there has to be an official record.

-No way 6 hard drives crashed. Even if they were Dell laptops. We have personnel email accounts synched to RAID drives and backed up on tapes.

-Impeach after the mid terms
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2014, 07:18 AM

-Impeach after the mid terms Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2014, 07:26 AM
So you agree with Nixon's statement in the Frost interview that if the President does something, by definition, that makes the action legal?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Politics is not for the feint of heart. I think the way to impeach is through the ballot box....not a bunch of rabid partisans political hacks in congress.

If you want to impeach anyone....start with all the members of congress elected in gerrymandered districts. That would put a end to most of the silliness that goes on today in congress. The will of a rabid few is like tail leading the dog.
-Impeach after the mid terms Originally Posted by gnadfly
He won't get impeached. If Bush got off the hook then no way does the first black president get impeached. That would be a race relations nightmare.
That would be a race relations nightmare. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
With the Obama supporters, even if there was video tape of Obama explicitly ordering his new IRS Chief to delete Lois Lerner's emails, folks like WTF would claim it was all because of Obama's race.
Politics is not for the feint of heart. I think the way to impeach is through the ballot box....not a bunch of rabid partisans political hacks in congress. Originally Posted by WTF
Impeaching thru the ballot box is impossible to do with a President in his second and final term. I don't believe there is a Federal "recall election" process.

If the Repubs take the Senate, I'd give it a 30% chance the HOR passes articles of Impeachment.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Impeaching thru the ballot box is impossible to do with a President in his second and final term. I don't believe there is a Federal "recall election" process. Correct...they missed their chance in 2012. We get a do over every four years.

If the Repubs take the Senate, I'd give it a 30% chance the HOR passes articles of Impeachment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
There is a 30% chance the HOR would impeach him not lifting the toilet seat before taking a piss

With the Obama supporters, even if there was video tape of Obama explicitly ordering his new IRS Chief to delete Lois Lerner's emails, folks like WTF would claim it was all because of Obama's race. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I have a tape of Bush telling us that Iraq has WMD. I still didn't want to impeach him...I just wanted to defeat him in 2004 but Kerry got Swift Boated! All if fair in Love and Politics.
There is a 30% chance the HOR would impeach him not lifting the toilet seat before taking a piss Originally Posted by WTF
So you have a toilet seat attached to your mouth? That explains a lot.

So you have a toilet seat Originally Posted by gnadfly
The smelly ol' Turdfly has spotted WTF's open toilet seat to hover over while waiting on the dinner bell.

Turdy's hoping he will forget to flush!
What's wrong BigKotex? Tired of WTF's toilet seat hitting the back of your head when you french kiss him?
The proof that this goes all the way to the top will be revealed and it will make Nixon look like a girlscout in comparison.