Disinformation on social media

Should extremist propaganda and false information be allowed on this site.
Check out the Pittsburgh “sandbox” forum (there isn’t a political forum in Pitt).
It’s a joke.
The mod for that area won’t do a thing other then give warnings to those that point out the ridiculousness of the forum. Originally Posted by Charley3
You guys definitely have an odd group of ducks in that area. I am not familiar with that forum but it sounds like the bozos in here like to double dip both in here and in there with their goofball posts.

I pretty much have all of them on ignore because I think their posts are so stupid and absurd that I don't want to waste my time scrolling through their silly circle jerk tin foil hat wearing nonsense. And I think a lot of them are just some not so bright trailer park WV drama queen rednecks so that's another reason why I don't read their dumb shit too.

Oh damn, now I'll have the circle jerk crew coming after me. This is so scary! I wish I remotely cared enough to read their posts like they read all of mine.

Edit: TWK, you know I have everyone on ignore if I think they have an IQ at 80 or below. Sorry old timer, you don't meet that extremely low standard to me.
You guys definitely have an odd group of ducks in that area. I am not familiar with that forum but it sounds like the bozos in here like to double dip both in here and in there with their goofball posts.

I pretty much have all of them on ignore because I think their posts are so stupid and absurd that I don't want to waste my time scrolling through their silly circle jerk tin foil hat wearing nonsense. And I think a lot of them are just some not so bright trailer park WV drama queen rednecks so that's another reason why I don't read their dumb shit too. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so ... ivy league bozo

I pretty much have all of them on ignore because I think their posts are so stupid and absurd that I don't want to waste my time scrolling through their silly circle jerk tin foil hat wearing nonsense. And I think a lot of them are just some not so bright trailer park WV drama queen rednecks so that's another reason why I don't read their dumb shit too.

Oh damn, now I'll have the circle jerk crew coming after me. This is so scary! I wish I remotely cared enough to read their posts like they read all of mine.

Edit: TWK, you know I have everyone on ignore if I think they have an IQ at 80 or below. Sorry old timer, you don't meet that extremely low standard to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
80 IQ? Then you have yourself on ignore.
center-left republican aka progressive republican. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He has no clue what “he” is. Some guys in Pgh think “he’s” actually a butt hurt hooker whose best friend is another butt hurt hooker. One can tell by “his” posting style.

Back to disinformation;

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/26914

And more;

B��������������M

��The Butscha massacre��

04.04.22 ⚠️ The Butscha massacre was committed by the KHAZARIAN Ukrainians themselves in order to draw NATO and Europe into the war against Russia. Here is proof: Ukrainian police filmed how they entered Butcha on April 2, 2022. There are no dead people in the video, nor do people tell anything about the alleged massacre by the Russian army, which, according to official data, left the town as early as March 30, 2022. If you see the photos of the dead, you will notice that almost all of them wear white armbands. These armbands are used by Russian soldiers as a distinctive mark. So the dead were showing solidarity with Russia. This leads to only one conclusion: the carnage on Bucha's streets was caused by Ukrainian units. ⚡️ #anonymousnews.org

https://t.me/ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL/18151

⚔☠️⚔��⚔��⚔��⚔☠️⚔
⚔☠️⚔WWG1WGA ⚔☠️⚔

#EarthAlliance
in
@SpecialQForces
@DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
supported by
@ExposeThePEDOSendTheCabal
With your Hate and Intolerance Cosmik Debris...
...I think a lot of them are just some not so bright trailer park WV drama queen rednecks... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Remember when everything you read on the internet was true - fo sho? Or did everyone have the responsibility to decide for themselves. Not sure which it was/is. But pretty sure it was one of those two.

Should extremist propaganda and false information be allowed on this site.
Check out the Pittsburgh “sandbox” forum (there isn’t a political forum in Pitt).
It’s a joke.
The mod for that area won’t do a thing other then give warnings to those that point out the ridiculousness of the forum. Originally Posted by Charley3
Disinformation? How ironic!!!!

https://t.me/GarrettMZiegler/6101

BAHAHAHAHA
Disinformation? You mean like the bogus Steel Dossier? Like the Hunter Biden Laptop? Like COVID death over-counts? Like masks don't work?

Yeah, disinformation just means facts that run counter to the Communists narrative.
Bar is still open, also The Ministry of Tuth is open for business

Friendly reminder:

But you already knew these things. Right?
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2022, 07:39 AM
I’m sure there are a couple folks in Pittsburgh that would
Completely disagree and know you’re lying. But nice try.

You found my post in a national forum within minutes.
Who’s stalking? You also report every other post I make. It’s kinda gay dude. Originally Posted by Charley3
bambino thinks the rtm button is a fist and rides it all the time to massage his "heterosexua" prostrate. He gets off reporting others who hurt his feelings.
Holy chit! It must be National Bully Week in Pissburg.

It isn’t about ideology. It’s about anatomy. Some forums attract the same flock of bittermen.

Holy chit! It must be National Bully Week in Pissburg.
It isn’t about ideology. It’s about anatomy. Some forums attract the same flock of bittermen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another chicken came home to roost, I see

the miss-educated proclaim themselves to be the elite

egos are bolstered by their own understanding of their superiority

why they have sat in classes deconstructing the evilness of america, theories pressed by very smart people, laying bare all with such enlightened superiority

the one thing the miss-educated fear most is to be seen as not agreeing
Another chicken came home to roost, I see

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Can’t tell the difference between a chicken and a QUACKER.

Pity you boys couldn’t just string up the OP without interference from intelligent life. Didn’t stop Yinz, did it?

bambino thinks the rtm button is a fist and rides it all the time to massage his "heterosexua" prostrate. He gets off reporting others who hurt his feelings. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh you got that right. He goes on and on about thin skin yet he’s the biggest pussy on this site. He actually DMed me once to gang up on someone. I hope he disputes this!! Might have been the gayest DM I’ve ever received.
I guess that’s what the lonely basement keyboard warriors do. What a life he leads.