10 MIND-BENDING FACTS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE

Link worked okay for me. I personally question some of the "facts," but it was thought-provoking from a science/science fiction fan's point of view.

There have been weirder thread subjects, but the responses here have been, shall we say, "interesting."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I gotta ask, Fancy. Which ones?
GO SUCK COG BONE ... FUCKER.....

From mister, I can't write more than one complete sentence.
How many days do you gal have left IIFF....?
I'll help you out right there three complete sentences, IIFF know what I am talking about.
Did you enjoy the end of the game first game yesterday? HA HA HA Originally Posted by CJOHN
Now I get it...fucker

950 and oh hell yea!

Sentences suck anyway...
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Now I get it...fucker

950 and oh hell yea!

Sentences suck anyway... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

WRONG, I WILL BE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING UNTIL I AM SATISTFY, THE END BEGIN FUCKER..... HA HA HA
WRONG, I WILL BE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING UNTIL I AM SATISTFY, THE END BEGIN FUCKER..... HA HA HA Originally Posted by CJOHN
OK I control some shit too. I just put your dumbass on ignore. or maybe not. ha ha ha...fucker
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 04:02 PM
OK I control some shit too. I just put your dumbass on ignore. or maybe not. ha ha ha...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Just shit for you and more shit, dumbass always just control shit.
no review
ha ha ha fucker
Just shit for you and more shit, dumbass always just control shit.
no review
ha ha ha fucker Originally Posted by CJOHN
Elections over. Spa's on northside shall sprout like mushrooms. I still will not post a review...fucker
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Elections over. Spa's on northside shall sprout like mushrooms. I still will not post a review...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Trying to pull the same shit as before, shuting down spa on the north side so I can go to the one in the Galleria... Those Mother Fucker did not earse all my memory.
Shit I have alot of fucking evidence and business used to drug me.. Fuck You GOV
Dam He's Ban Already ... before you know it, the site is shut down to delete these tread
Now I get it...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
classless, YES...
classless, YES... Originally Posted by bigtex
What the fuck was that all about?

Was CJOHN speaking code to IIFFY?
IFFY thinks he's IBCopying
IFFY thinks he's IBCopying Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aaaahh.

Speaking of which, IB has gone silent since the 21st. Did he spend Thanksgiving at his folks' trailer park - where they ain't go innernet?
Aaaahh.

Speaking of which, IB has gone silent since the 21st. Did he spend Thanksgiving at his folks' trailer park - where they ain't go innernet? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Sometimes a man needs some R/R...fuckers
...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
classless, YES...
classless, YES... Originally Posted by bigtex
INDEED!