Ol' Liz the Rino is done in Wyoming...good riddance to bad rubbish!!

• Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 09:16 AM
Three replies bb? Pricked a nerve didn't I. Most politicians are liars but Trump's in a league of his own. At one time or another he stiffed his bankers, his bondholders, his customers, his vendors, his investors, and even some of his die hard supporters like Mo Brooks. I had the misfortune of being in business with two people just like him. They made my life a living hell. I sure as hell was not voting for Trump for president.

You and some others here have TDS. Trump's not president. There's plenty to criticize Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and Progressive Congressmen about. That's what you should be doing instead of starting threads like this one that focus on our ex Narcissist In Chief and his vendettas.
Three replies bb? Pricked a nerve didn't I. Most politicians are liars but Trump's in a league of his own. At one time or another he stiffed his bankers, his bondholders, his customers, his vendors, his investors, and even some of his die hard supporters like Mo Brooks. I had the misfortune of being in business with two people just like him. They made my life a living hell. I sure as hell was not voting for Trump for president.

You and some others here have TDS. Trump's not president. There's plenty to criticize Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and Progressive Congressmen about. That's what you should be doing instead of starting threads like this one that focus on our ex Narcissist In Chief and his vendettas. Originally Posted by Tiny
What was the name of the Libertarian candidate you voted for again? If you forgot, try a Google search.

You and some others here have TDS. Trump's not president. There's plenty to criticize Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and Progressive Congressmen about. That's what you should be doing instead of starting threads like this one that focus on our ex Narcissist In Chief and his vendettas. Originally Posted by Tiny
... But Trump didn't stiff the American people.
Biden has.

Biden is killing the country. And by every measure.

... But this thread is NOT about Biden or Trump.
It's about Liz - and her re-election prospects.

IF you're not happy with the content - then go post elsewhere.

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 10:19 AM
What was the name of the Libertarian candidate you voted for again? If you forgot, try a Google search. Originally Posted by bambino
So your newest conspiracy theory is “Tiny voted for Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.”
So your newest conspiracy theory is “Tiny voted for Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.” Originally Posted by Tiny
No conspiracy theory. You won’t post a name. Because you didn’t for a Libertarian candidate. It should roll of your tongue Tiny. You know, that I know, you are lying.
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 10:26 AM
... But Trump didn't stiff the American people.
Biden has.

Biden is killing the country. And by every measure.

... But this thread is NOT about Biden or Trump.
It's about Liz - and her re-election prospects.

IF you're not happy with the content - then go post elsewhere.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Like I said, I don’t care if Cheney wins. I haven’t studied up on the primary but I suspect my ideas are more in line with her opponents. And it’s a safe Republican seat.

The problem is that Trump’s pushing candidates like Mastriano and Perdue, who would probably lose in the general election, solely because they support his fantasies about the 2020 election.
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 10:33 AM
No conspiracy theory. You won’t post a name. Because you didn’t for a Libertarian candidate. It should roll of your tongue Tiny. You know, that I know you are lying. Originally Posted by bambino
I’m enjoying this too much to post names. Do a search for username Tiny and keyword Jorgensen and you’ll see her name pop up 25 times. Or keyword Johnson and you’ll see a lot more
Like I said, I don’t care if Cheney wins. I haven’t studied up on the primary but I suspect my ideas are more in line with her opponents. And it’s a safe Republican seat.

The problem is that Trump’s pushing candidates like Mastriano and Perdue, who would probably lose in the general election, solely because they support his fantasies about the 2020 election. Originally Posted by Tiny
BTW, I didn’t bring up Hillary, you did. A Freudian slip perhaps? Busted !!!

BAHAHAHAHA
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 10:49 AM
BTW, I didn’t bring up Hillary, you did. A Freudian slip perhaps? Busted !!!

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Like I told Lucas McCain, be careful. There’s a special place in hell for people who make fun of midgets

Edit: Damn it Bambino, you edited your post and removed the link. Now my post doesn’t make sense
Like I told Lucas McCain, be careful. There’s a special place in hell for people who make fun of midgets Originally Posted by Tiny
You told me you weren’t actually Tiny? Are you like Lucas who can’t keep track of his lies? I’ve tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. But you make it difficult.
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 10:53 AM
You told me you weren’t actually Tiny? Are you like Lucas who can’t keep track of his lies? Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I’m actually not tiny. And I don’t think you’re going to hell. That was a joke
Yeah, I’m actually not tiny. And I don’t think you’re going to hell. That was a joke Originally Posted by Tiny
Oh, I know I’m not going to hell. I’m going to Mara Largo and play a little golf. But, that would be your idea of hell.
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2022, 11:10 AM
Oh, I know I’m not going to hell. I’m going to Mara Largo and play a little golf. But, that would be your idea of hell. Originally Posted by bambino
Watch him, especially if you’re betting. He’s been known to cheat at golf.
Watch him, especially if you’re betting. He’s been known to cheat at golf. Originally Posted by Tiny
That was Clinton and Obama. Greats like Nicklaus, Woods and Ernie Els wouldn’t play golf with a cheater. I think Jack will pass before me. So, I’ll be teeing up with the Golden Bear. Heavenly indeed. I’m sure Arnie would join us too. He was a friend of Trumps also.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2022, 11:26 AM