If TRUMP grabbed your wife by the pussy...

Once again. Pulling Clinton out yo ass. Carrying water for that dumbass in the oval office. Calling his victims gold diggers.
You do know that he is on record seducing his friends' wives by talking to the husband while the wife listens as trump gets the husband talk about his escapades with other women.
That aint cool on no front.
Originally Posted by Jason Green
They are gold diggers, jackass ... disgruntled gold diggers who shamelessly embarrassed themselves trying to get at Trump's money.
I beat the ever loving shit out of his ass
...would you believe her?
Of course he would totally deny it.
Aint u tired of this lying as president and his lying ass administration? Originally Posted by Jason Green

I am kind of use to a lying ass president after having Obama for eight years, lol.

Jim
I beat the ever loving shit out of his ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Internet TOUGH GUY?... SISSY more like!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0ZHDkGIRo
Get out the cell phone and tell them both to have a good time.

Then contact his lawyer. Baby we're going to pay for the kids education with this.
I beat the ever loving shit out of his ass Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Even if your wife enjoyed it?
My SO says he can grab his wifes pussy all he wants...he will GLADLY accept all the millions of hush money..lol
My SO says he can grab his wifes pussy all he wants...he will GLADLY accept all the millions of hush money..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Love that you always stay on the sunny side :-)
They are gold diggers, jackass ... disgruntled gold diggers who shamelessly embarrassed themselves trying to get at Trump's money. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are living proof Trump grabs pussy, ekim the inbred pussy. He has had a grip on your pussy ever since he got elected.
You are living proof Trump grabs pussy, ekim the inbred pussy. He has had a grip on your pussy ever since he got elected. Originally Posted by bamscram

You lack the intelligence to identify pussy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That's why you're stuck at a Junction City glory hole sucking on whatever dangles through the hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I would just shove Melania’s head on my cock and call it even. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep, then he would give me a few million out of petty cash.

But I would still vote for him over hillary.
13 russians indicted and he attacks everyone except putin and russia.

You lack the intelligence to identify pussy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That's why you're stuck at a Junction City glory hole sucking on whatever dangles through the hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM The Inbred Chimp has " upgraded " his gloryhole location to have two different types of'holes : the "conventional " hole through a verticle surface for those times when he craves " man batter " and the second option of a 'hole through a horizontal surface ( with a padded and heated toilet seat, no less !) whereby he can pick the " customer's " dingleberries whilst they rest in a sitting position. And he doesn't ' upcharge ' for the application of his preferred lip balm, preparation H, whilst " pickin' and a-grinnin " . Quite the " entrepreneur " , that EKIM ! No wonder he's assup's #1 source of dingleberries for the reach-around crews dingleberry wine operation ! They sure were hoping that shrilLIARy was going to get elected to get the " props " to their business as a " wine supplier to the White House " ! Imagine the sales to OTHER lyin liberals THAT endorsement would have generated !They'll just have to keep selling it at the gay pride parades, WTF's hovel, MT Fluffer's mobile home and their gloryhole locations.
13 russians indicted and he attacks everyone except putin and russia. Originally Posted by Jason Green
Donald Trump is an Anti American Traitor. His followers are like the germans during WW2
Donald Trump is an Anti American Traitor. His followers are like the germans during WW2 Originally Posted by themystic
You're the un-American clown doing Putin's bidding by refusing to accept the election results, mistake.