8/26/2018

Grasping at straws? Originally Posted by bamscram
Not at all. What reason did you give to eccie for disabling your i'va biggen account? Did you let them know you were using a second handle for "deceptive reasons"?
Not at all. What reason did you give to eccie for disabling your i'va biggen account? Did you let them know you were using a second handle for "deceptive reasons"? Originally Posted by lustylad

You know I had another handle like the liberals know Trump colluded with the Russians. Maybe you should change parties to be with like minded folks.
One thing about you guys, you started out wrong, and still are.
Worst day in Trumps life the news media is covering John McCain and not a peep about him. LOL Originally Posted by bamscram
Really? They’ve been talking more about how Trumps handling this than McCain. Pretty pathetic on their part.
You know I had another handle like the liberals know Trump colluded with the Russians. Maybe you should change parties to be with like minded folks.
One thing about you guys, you started out wrong, and still are. Originally Posted by bamscram
The fact that you continue to get away with having multiple handles for no legitimate reason, and everyone in this forum knows it, doesn't engender confidence in the guidelines.
Really? They’ve been talking more about how Trumps handling this than McCain. Pretty pathetic on their part. Originally Posted by bambino

Faux news?
The fact that you continue to get away with having multiple handles for no legitimate reason, and everyone in this forum knows it, doesn't engender confidence in the guidelines. Originally Posted by lustylad

After a year of BS if there was any hard evidence it would have come out. Guess you will have to keep on in your delusion.
3-4 guys in one forum on this board is not everyone, just the ones suffering from TDS
Faux news? Originally Posted by bamscram
No, every other news outlet. You are bviously haven’t been paying attention.
No, every other news outlet. You are bviously haven’t been paying attention. Originally Posted by bambino

Hummmm thought I was, heck might have slept through it. Will catch the news tonight and report back.
Don’t waste your time. It’s already fact. Just google McCain death. Every article mentions Trump.
Don’t waste your time. It’s already fact. Just google McCain death. Every article mentions Trump. Originally Posted by bambino

National and local news had nothing on McCain just Trump bitching about Google.
National and local news had nothing on McCain just Trump bitching about Google. Originally Posted by bamscram
Try doing what I said in post #39.
Try doing what I said in post #39. Originally Posted by bambino

The OP was about news media ignoring Trump. Wonder who started the thread?

I don't give a rats ass about Google.
8/26/2018? No reason to get upset over that ..... what's much more important is most of us are still celebrating 11/09/2016 ..... I wonder if THAT was the worst day in someone's life? .....
8/26/2018? No reason to get upset over that ..... what's much more important is most of us are still celebrating 11/09/2016 ..... I wonder if THAT was the worst day in someone's life? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It was a bad day for libbies
What are libbies, Hotrod511? Libertarians?

Amazing how we’ve been instructed against the use of nicknames yet you and a few others continue to take liberties.

You’re so busy name calling your message is unclear. Whom are you attacking with this post?