What is your favorite. ..

http://dianalovesworld.com/gallery.php

She loves Greek and pretty much demands it. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
I agree she's hot for any age. But $600/hr is a tad high even for NYC high end pussy.
Once again it isnt the age its how well they hold up to being driven hard
I agree she's hot for any age. But $600/hr is a tad high even for NYC high end pussy. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
It was a couple of years ago when I saw her. Think she was only charging $500/hr then. I met her at a M&G and she kept coming back over to talk with me. Guess it helped that I wasn't Indian or a fat slob in a Hawaiian shirt. She offered me a discount to come and see her, so who was I to refuse

And for the record, it was high end pussy AND ass!
It was a couple of years ago when I saw her. Think she was only charging $500/hr then. I met her at a M&G and she kept coming back over to talk with me. Guess it helped that I wasn't Indian or a fat slob in a Hawaiian shirt. She offered me a discount to come and see her, so who was I to refuse

And for the record, it was high end pussy AND ass! Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Yeah, 'cause you're cute lol
Yeah, 'cause you're cute lol Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks BBG either that or I'm an easy mark lol
Pretty often if NYC is your playground and you do your research. I've been with 50 year olds that would put many under-30's bodies to shame. Their sex drive is usually far better too! Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
shhhhhhhhh dam it
Once again it isnt the age its how well they hold up to being driven hard Originally Posted by lilylivered
In my experience most over 30 gals can out fuck the younger gals on their worst day.

And they won't ask you every two minutes if you're ready to cum.

Or complain they're tired after 2 mins of CG
In my experience most over 30 gals can out fuck the younger gals on their worst day.

And they won't ask you every two minutes if you're ready to cum.

Or complain they're tired after 2 mins of CG Originally Posted by cowboy8055
ugh errrrr shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh on that
I'm a sucker for a little face fucking.
DATY with a squirter
Because we're all friends here I guess I can divulge a bit about me. My favorite isn't anything too complicated. I love a gorgeous girl on her back. MISH alternate between fast and slow with good leg flexibility. I guess the freaky part is that I like to have the girls arms above her head Pushing on the bed frame or wall. You can get a harder fuck that way and it feels amazing. Also,l love the look ok of the other underside of a woman's arm from her wrist the forearm the biceps/triceps, the underarm (shaven) and shoulders. If it's sexy I could stay there all day. Almost 5 minutes at least. 😂
It has always been a turn on for me. Even mighty tying there hands to the bed lightly. Sky @ Sindis has some of the greatest underarms Ive seen. I didn't want to weird her out on outlet first encounter but she lifted them up on her own a couple times times. And I'm a sucker for new ge smooth legs. Again, Sky fits the bill. Ive opened my closet door for you so you may now mock me if you'd like
Probably half the gals you've seen are over 30... Ya know us hos are always truthful with our age. Originally Posted by ElleW
The girls I see have such baby faces and perky tits, you would think they are in high school or just starting college. Definitely not over 30. Probably most not over 25.
The girls I see have such baby faces and perky tits, you would think they are in high school or just starting college. Definitely not over 30. Probably most not over 25. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
you ok with bolt-on's tits?
just askin
me think yup
if not, time for a new handle?
Wow these got crazy lol
GFE with a multiorasmic woman.. I like to force a cpl orgasms orally and manually or toys... If she squirts that's a bonus