Female Navy Seal candidate quits!

They have already had a transgendered Navy Seal you Perverted fucker!

. Originally Posted by WTF
That Transgender you're carrying the torch for was a male. Men and Women are born. Although they have similarities they also have distinct strengths and weaknesses that are distinct in accordance with their respective genders. Transgender on the other hand aren't born in an of themselves, but constructed. So that Seal was really just a tough chick with a dick or a guy with tits. However you want to look at it.

Jim
Hey, she had the guts to try.
The Navy Seal Program is one the Military can not lower the standards for. It's hard, brutal service. Only one in four male applicants make it through.

Once you get past that old.... "everybodies secondry MOS is 11Btavo", the majority of military jobs are gender neutral. They require no special physical skills to perform beyond being an average human being.

I was in Commo. I ran a communications relay station where we took incoming radio messages, decoded them, and relayed them to the proper channel. A women could have performed the duty just as well.
This Lady will find another way to serve, and probably make a fine officer.
Well at least they gave her a chance. I am surprised a women hasn't tried to get into the NFL, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Obama wanted to fuck the Military up first. If he had time, he would have mandated that too.
The Politically Correct Cultural Marxist Army of Australia...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/36680260...ecruits/#page1

Defence Industry Minister Christopher Pyne said there's "no banning of men being recruited in the army".

"We don't have enough women in the armed forces and we are trying to encourage more to be a part of that society, but there is no banning of men being recruited," he said.

The Australian Army wants to increase its female recruits. Source: AAP

News Corp reported earlier that Australian Defence Force staff have been told to recruit only women, including in frontline combat roles, under threat of being reassigned if they ignore the directive in an attempt to increase the number of female soldiers in its ranks.
Obama wanted to fuck the Military up first. If he had time, he would have mandated that too. Originally Posted by bambino
I would have supported it, but he would have to go first, just one play. If he was able to walk off the field under his own power, lol.

Jim
How did you do EATLER?

Did you wash out?

Do you even wash?

Out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You couldn't make the cut in the Navy Pigs. Originally Posted by bambino
looks like that grapefruit in his brain is leaking...

know what he starting to sound like???? guess who.... Thor.

absolutely useless.
looks like that grapefruit in his brain is leaking...

know what he starting to sound like???? guess who.... Thor.

absolutely useless. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think he recruits all his buddies from the asylum to come in here and aggravate the shit out of us.

Jim
I think he recruits all his buddies from the asylum to come in here and aggravate the shit out of us.

First of all, no.

Second of all, impossible. You are endlessly full of shit, youbfucking RETARD.

NEXT!
Like you did? But that's not the point you stupid pig. It was Obama that chose to put women in combat roles you moron. Transgenders too. It's a fact that women can't do what men can do physically you idiot. I'm not deriding the fact that she tried. Why set people up for failure you imbecile. I'll make you another bet you stupid pig. Not one female would pass basic Seal training if she was held to the same standards as men. So what's the fucking use. Originally Posted by bambino
Like you did, EATLER?

What was YOUR favorite part of basic?

Private Pyle?

Like you did, EATLER?

What was YOUR favorite part of basic?

Private Pyle?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sucking fat guys cocks is the only physical exertion you've ever had.

SLOVENLY PIG
Let me guess ...

EATLER OINKED!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

First of all, no.

Second of all, impossible. You are endlessly full of shit, youbfucking RETARD.

NEXT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're all about nothing. I know just what buttons to push on you and many others in here. It's really quite funny.

Jim
You're all about nothing. I know just what buttons to push on you and many others in here. It's really quite funny.

If you really want to see the pig get jacked up, whip your dick out!

Woooo Pig Sooooie!
If you really want to see the pig get jacked up, whip your dick out!

Woooo Pig Sooooie! Originally Posted by bambino

Nice pose, EATLER!
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2017, 10:55 AM
I wonder how many men wash out before basic training? Originally Posted by bambino

A whole bunch of them.