never fear! Howard Stern is here!

Well E9500, I can't say for sure who hit the RTM button on you to get you banned but I think it is it fair to assume who did. What a punk ass move as usual from that one.

I knew he would do it which is why I suggested you edit it. I put nothing past what some of these caddy old blouses will do to hit the RTM button when they don't like how you post. The fucked up thing is that it was just to get you points and probably had nothing to do with what you even posted because he probably didn't even care about the reason. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I took it like I knew it might come down. I can't bitch. It was an envelope pusher.

Let's continue the fun!
Stern's campaign slogan ( now that the pandemic is almost over ) "I'll put you in jail if you don't get vaccinated". "Hell, I'll put you in jail if you don't do everything I tell you to do".

Yeah, that should get him a hand full of votes. Let's see, the 4 or is it 5 members of the squad and....... OK, maybe that's it.

Once again demonstrating that there are people who would turn this country into a dictatorship as long as long as the person they support gets to be the dictator.
You have been banned for the following reason:
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Done standing on my head.

It was the line about the shape of Howard's nose. As I correctly guessed in reply to Mr. McCain.

I don't think it was an accumulation of points. I think it was a straight red card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_st29mlQwU Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
this may be a better red card than the youtube video.

or this

or this

or this

Howard Stern is no Underdog!
His horse face wife along with thousands of cats and boyfriend Ralph will live in the White House. Ronnie Mund will be head of the Secret Service Detail. What a fucking ride that will be
... He doesn't even have the stones to run.
Just another liberal loudmouth like Avenatti.

Howard is like Lola at the Copacabana - his act was 30 years ago.
When he used to have a decent show. ...

NOW Howard Stern discusses whatever the Soros people tell him to.
And everyone is aware of it.

### Salty