P411

You people bumpin threads over 30 days old... one of our mods is gonna give you some points on that.... ijs
You people bumpin threads over 30 days old... one of our mods is gonna give you some points on that.... ijs Originally Posted by TryWeakly
... I thought that was just reviews .... weren't you told that?
You do realize that you are responding to someone that has not posted on here in 10 months. Sheesh! Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
I think everyone posting on here beginning August 2017 ... is responding to a 7 year old thread ... P411 is still around and so is the potential issue ... if not more so now.

Always a Mod can throw a flag or blow the whistle, but recently a Mod said the 30 day rule was for reviews only.... which makes more sense ... because security and issues with sites is always timely, particularly when the site is still around.
The thread isn't going to get closed, nor points issued, as long as it doesn't fall afoul of other guidelines...

The 30 day limit is for our review forums...and even then, posts may be allowed if new, relevant information is added to the thread...
I've been hobbying for over 12 years. I was on ASPD for about 7 years and ECCIE for a year. I have a discreet email address with a hobby name and this has worked well for me until recently. I have a provider that will not see me until I join P411. I'm very apprehensive about joining this sight to protect my identity. Can someone give me the 411 on P411? I just dont want that black book of P411 to get into LE's hands one day and exposing the list.

Thx

Saw Originally Posted by Saw

OP, one would assume if you have been in the game that long that you have a list of reputable references you can provide any provider, a hobby phone and email address?

For myself, that would be enough for screening and I wouldn't *need* a corresponding P411 account as well; and I am one of the more cautious when it comes to screening.

IMO, she sounds a bit paranoid and maybe it is better to pass her up. Let her know you are more than willing to provide references, etc to her but that you are uncomfortable with the idea of P411.

Is one pussy really worth it to you? There are tons of providers who would be happy to see you sans P411.