I tried to take a nap.....

Yes Max you go girl!!! You are the best and rock in more ways than one!
Just a reminder that it will never be sixx against one...unless I'm the only person he's up against and that really wouldn't be fair to him now would it?

Oh and major props to Maxeen for holding down the fort while I was away.

Voltron?

EXCELLENT! But who the fuck is Voltron? (Sorry, in my day, Emperor Ming was the bad guy).

No probs New Wave. I think you're funny too.... I don't get blitzed much anymore, but I still remember what it was like to drink a lot and then wake up the next morning in a pool of my own blood and barf.

What you're seeing here isn't liquid courage; it's a CALLING! Someone's got to take on the barbarians before they overrun the perimeter! Learned that in Phuc Mi back in the 70s. (Actually I am a vet but we can't talk about animals here.)

Somebody's gotta do it. Sixx against one? My kind of odds! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously Roseanne Barr is scary??? I kinda think Fat Bastard off of Austin Powers is scary!!! Just sayin.....Darlin
Attached Images File Type: jpg whispers.jpg (19.9 KB, 282 views)
Can't forget his side kick either....again just sayin If the shoe fits....you know the rest!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sixx.jpg (189.4 KB, 285 views)
GET IN MY BELLAYYYYY!!!! I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK....CHILI'S BABY BACK RIBS!!!!!! WHERE'S THE BUFFET????

Seriously Roseanne Barr is scary??? I kinda think Fat Bastard off of Austin Powers is scary!!! Just sayin.....Darlin Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Attached Images File Type: jpg whispers.jpg (19.9 KB, 280 views)
Fat Bastard: Of course I'm not happy! Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do. I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.
[on the verge of tears]

I love this quote!
Oh STFU Max, you have me cracking up! I so love this quote...

Fat Bastard: [to Mini Me] I'm bigger than you and higher up the food chain. Get in my belly.

AND then I thought Yssup might love this quote....

First things first: WHERE'S YOUR SHITTER? I've got a turtle-head poking out.
I'm not kiddin'. I've got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey. Aww, it's SQUIDGY. Christ, I'm gettin' all emotional from it, ya know?

Bwahahahahaaaa! WOOT WOOT! smiley makes it all better!
No need to apologize... but you woke me up because you wanted to play so at least bring you "A" game.... Originally Posted by Whispers
A Game? You called down the thunder, well now you're going to get it!

Prepare for flippant remark followed by a Monty Python/Airplane!/Blazing Saddles reference, then a picture of Graham Chapman. YOW!
thank you, maxeen. you are truly a shining star!
Fat Bastard and mini me leaders of the attack pack?????
hilarious......
A Game? You called down the thunder, well now you're going to get it!

Prepare for flippant remark followed by a Monty Python/Airplane!/Blazing Saddles reference, then a picture of Graham Chapman. YOW! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Another country heard from ... surprising!
Thanks for shopping at Sears!

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
I see you added to my review and now your sig line.

Regarding your review... Come On Darlin.... The soft TP is hilarious

If you think you're going to screw with my business you're mistaken. I have no intention of screwing with anyone's business..

You know what sucks, I actually think you're fucking funny.

Honey... I know I can be funny..... It's one of my most endearing characteristics.... I have a great sense of humor.....

But you hurt people and step on them at times to be funny and that's not funny at all.

Nope.... I don't throw out anything that hurts someone for the sake of a funny line..... Just not my style.... Truth does strike some differently than others though......

You just don't get it. That Roseanne comment doesn't slide by me. It's really fucking awful of you. And to think I could repeat the character you're likened to . . . nope. I have more class than that.

Darlin...... Rosanne Barr is a funny lady as well as a wealthy lady..... I can identify with her because I get a lot of the attention I get in real life as a result of humor and money...Outside of money and humor neither of us would matter much to anyone other than our mommas.

I'm over this. If you want to put my statement in your sig line, I promise not to make as big of a deal as you did when someone else did that to you. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

I already tagged my reward!..... Like the last line in my signature..... At least your willing to pick a side darlin... I can respect you for that!
Prepare for flippant remark followed by a Monty Python/Airplane!/Blazing Saddles reference, then a picture of Graham Chapman. YOW! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
yeah.... he's so damn predictable now a days....

You need to wrap him up again in a debate.... I think that's when he PMd whining about everyone picking on him.....

Yo Yssup..... There is No Crying in Fight Club!
Yo Whispers,

There is no Crying to the Mod's either, lol
Wasn't Rand, and you know it, Whispers. I can certainly hold my own in an intelligent debate (are these shitfights debates? are they ever intelligent?) ... especially with your circle. Even with your designated hitter. Naw, the instigator of that now-famous and growing in legend chingazo is on my ignore list... and pissed off a lot more people than just me that day. No crying here, Whispers. But you're close to breaking more of the rules you claim to stay within.

It's pretty predictable of YOU to try and spin a story into another one. Lucky for you, your entourage is just sharp enough to fall for it. And now you're fighting with the ladies again? Did they piss you off? Maybe you should just put all providers on your ignore list. Maybe you should put EVERYBODY on your ignore list.

BTW -- which movie references would you and Rand prefer? You can say what you want about me, but dissing Mel Brooks is goddamned un-American! Maybe you two would be more, ahem, comfortable with something from "Brokeback Mountain?"

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!

Disclaimer: The photo embedded above is not intended to be a direct characterization to any persons living, dead or posting in this thread. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

I'd suggest taking another nap.