Once Trump loses how do you forcibly remove him if he refuses to vacate the White House

He sure got many of DJT's friends and associates in jail..so there's that Originally Posted by matchingmole
Process crimes and nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump.
if DPST nominated - all the A of S would happily vote for oprah for POTUS
another BS denial. Originally Posted by oeb11
Go set an appointment with Moscow Ellen. You both are long overdue
Also...if he doesn't win....jail time is on the horizon. Has something to do with a sitting President can't be indicted. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Indicted for what? There used to have to be a crime committed before you get indicted. Plus there was something about the presumption of innocence. But that was before Hitlery lost, I s'pose...
Process crimes and nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So they pled guilty for nothing........
They never had a mean Republican veteran like Mueller on their tails either. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Didn't you get the message from the New York Times? Mueller fizzled. They're trying to fabricate a new lie to propagate.
Indicted for what? There used to have to be a crime committed before you get indicted. Plus there was something about the presumption of innocence. But that was before Hitlery lost, I s'pose... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

No collusion....but plenty of obstruction
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Indeed.
Process crimes and nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'd swear one of the guys was Trump's personal lawyer
No collusion....but plenty of obstruction Originally Posted by matchingmole

would that be obstruction of Comey's leaks to the press against FBI rules and law or some other obstruction?
would that be obstruction of Comey's leaks to the press against FBI rules and law or some other obstruction? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Some other
would that be obstruction of Comey's leaks to the press against FBI rules and law or some other obstruction? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Some other Originally Posted by matchingmole
Originally Posted by matchingmole

that's strike two .. one more and you're OUT!
Another myopic Trumpire
The same way the Blintons were force out and forced to return what they stole ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,