So what will happen when the three far right murderers in GA are convicted?

What’s actually known is that the left tends to burn cities to the ground to influence politics. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Please name ONE city that has been burned to the ground, by the left.

Exaggeration, maybe?
Please name ONE city that has been burned to the ground, by the left.

Exaggeration, maybe? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Move to Minneapolis. Report back, “young” fella.
Move to Minneapolis. Report back, “young” fella. Originally Posted by bambino
Check google maps. It's still standing. Liar.
Check google maps. It's still standing. Liar. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Its safe to say the victims from the peaceful protesters dont feel the way you do! BILLIONS of dollars in damage and many deaths! Family businesses burnt to the ground that served the community! I find your support of these folks discouraging!!!!
I find your support of these folks discouraging!
More like disgusting.

And yes, obviously it’s an exaggeration. Nonetheless, the leftist rioters (biden rallies) are no different than the 911 hijackers. They are domestic terrorists, plain and simple.
Can’t help yourself, can you?

No need to be so rude, bud.
Check google maps. It's still standing. Liar. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

as usual you marginalize the obvious impact and damage done by the radical left. you aren't the first poster to marginalize the impact in various cities due to the far left insurrectionists.

here's a homework assignment for ya

tell me this ..

what was the death toll for the Jan 6th "insurrection" vs. the death toll for the "summer of (false) racial discord"? which by definition is also an insurrection.

while you are at it, tell me the cost of the damages caused by those "traitorous" Trump supporters vs. the cost of the BLM/Antifa riots.

since i already know the answers i'll be grading your essay .. if you reply.

BAHHAAAA
Can’t help yourself, can you?

No need to be so rude, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
Its safe to say the victims from the peaceful protesters dont feel the way you do! BILLIONS of dollars in damage and many deaths! Family businesses burnt to the ground that served the community! I find your support of these folks discouraging!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
More like disgusting.

And yes, obviously it’s an exaggeration. Nonetheless, the leftist rioters (biden rallies) are no different than the 911 hijackers. They are domestic terrorists, plain and simple. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I've never said I supported anyone who destroys property, riots, and injures others. You guys are such liars.

I simply said no cities were burned to the ground. Bambino tried to insinuate that Minneapolis was.

Keep lying. You just look foolish.
tangentially related: the Atlanta Cop who was fired in the Rayshard Brooks shooting has been reinstated. The Mayor has admitted that they only fired him and pressed charge because she feared the mob.

https://www.wcti12.com/news/nation-w...cer-reinstated
He was walking on a CONSTRUCTION SITE, then proceeded to continue with his jog. If the beer gutted Trump supporters felt he was doing something wrong there's this 3 digit phone number they could have called. It's called 911.

Once again you have no way to defend the actions of a far right murderer. Originally Posted by Little Monster
How do you know their political affiliation? What was Arbery's Political affiliation? If you're trying to show you're ignorance you have definitely succeeded.
Don’t need no political identification. He was a black guy who strayed a little too far from the reservation.

He was gonna be dead when the bulls mounted up.

At least that’s what mathematics indicate.
Don’t need no political identification. He was a black guy who strayed a little too far from the reservation.

He was gonna be dead when the bulls mounted up.

At least that’s what mathematics indicate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So what are you saying, he should have stayed in his own back yard, instead of taking a shit in someone else's?
How do you know their political affiliation? What was Arbery's Political affiliation? If you're trying to show you're ignorance you have definitely succeeded. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They were beer gutted, racist, hillbillies who needed a gun in order to start shit with someone. Therefore there's about a 99.9% chance that they were far right Trump supporters.
Arbery was an educated athlete, therefore there was a 99.9% chance that he voted left. It's a proven fact that most people who are educated vote democrat. I wonder why that is???
They were beer gutted, racist, hillbillies who needed a gun in order to start shit with someone. Therefore there's about a 99.9% chance that they were far right Trump supporters.
Arbery was an educated athlete, therefore there was a 99.9% chance that he voted left. It's a proven fact that most people who are educated vote democrat. I wonder why that is??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well there's not much anyone can say about Beer Gutted Hillbillies. But you would think an educated athlete who votes Democrat wouldn't find himself in a situation where he's fighting a redneck with a shotgun and loses his life over it. That's not real smart.