What the hell is wrong with providers

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sad to see someone go a whole week without getting laid!
Especially when the someone wants to get laid.

And has cash in their pocket!
I have actually been in that situation before. I think lots of us have.

I remember having a week where I had money burning a hole in my pocket and I couldn't get one provider to take it. I called up a couple of "sure things" and they were either already booked or out of town. Some other girls I called off BP thought I was a cop and hung up on me. Or the worst, I got a couple of "I'll call u back later" deals. Of course, never receiving the return call.

It happens and it sucks.
What goes around, comes around.
Ender, unlike the providers who complain about a newbie ncns/shorting them etc... I have been hobbying for over 20 years, and most of the ladies I tried this week are all seasoned. Its like I said, me, you and other customers are always going to be here, but the PROVIDER, gets old, fat, pregnant, worn out (not all at once) and they disappear.
This thread was more about letting THEM know, that WE have the money and its a buyers market.
Lust, before I settled into this ATF thing, I had several well known providers simply not show up on me, then come up with every excuse you could amagine. Many on the same level as the ole "the dog ate my homework" thing that was total bullshit.

This is probably one reason I go with the "one Lady at a time" approach.

And, as any provider who has ever been with me will attest, I am NOT stingy, in fact, price is one of the secondary items that I look at. Heck, I would be most of these Ladies dream client.

I think what really goes on is most Providers live in different world, sort of on the edge. They simply do not know how important customer relations and "good will" is out in the legitimate business community. Heck, if most of us who are in business treated our customers the way some Providers do, we would be bankrupt in short order.

The truth is, we are engaged in an activity that is out on the fringe, many of the rules that govern the "civilian" world simply do not apply. I know it stinks, and it is aggravating as hell. It's like, "damn Lady, I have a pocket full of money and you are too damned stupid to come and take it".

Maybe if our dumb ass Government would simply make all of this legal, many of these problems would cease to exist. But don't hold your breath.
It depends what you want at the time you want it.
If you want something quick then the AMP's are always available and trying too schedule a quickie with a indy provider is usually a not going to happen they need time to get ready ...always.

I tried to schedule my fun around the time i get off a work or when I'm off for the whole day.

I try to fit the provider's schedule it's easier that way because trying to get the provider to fit my schedule is a lil tougher...
I mean they do post when they're available for a reason.
sorry baby about your hard time Originally Posted by luxury daphne
or lack there of
Lust, before I settled into this ATF thing, I had several well known providers simply not show up on me, then come up with every excuse you could amagine. Many on the same level as the ole "the dog ate my homework" thing that was total bullshit.

This is probably one reason I go with the "one Lady at a time" approach.

And, as any provider who has ever been with me will attest, I am NOT stingy, in fact, price is one of the secondary items that I look at. Heck, I would be most of these Ladies dream client.

I think what really goes on is most Providers live in different world, sort of on the edge. They simply do not know how important customer relations and "good will" is out in the legitimate business community. Heck, if most of us who are in business treated our customers the way some Providers do, we would be bankrupt in short order.

The truth is, we are engaged in an activity that is out on the fringe, many of the rules that govern the "civilian" world simply do not apply. I know it stinks, and it is aggravating as hell. It's like, "damn Lady, I have a pocket full of money and you are too damned stupid to come and take it".

Maybe if our dumb ass Government would simply make all of this legal, many of these problems would cease to exist. But don't hold your breath. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie that's a great post and sums up where I'm at in a lot of ways, we are expecting (or at least some of us are) levels of maturity that just don't exist in some truly great BCD providers. One of my friends was laughing at a spa girl meeting and said something like we are H***ers, we aren't going to be responsible that was the whole point of becoming a H***er! If you look at it from their standpoint it makes perfect sense. Are they going to try harder to take care of their best clients, most of the time that would be yes. But expecting to always receive Fortune 500 customer service except with BCD is some what naive.

But what in the hell do I know, do as you will.
I agree with Ender
While i was in Houston i ncns'd someone by total accident, morning after my drunck posting as a matter of fact but i made it up to him with a good time and a bottle of crown royal to take home!!!

When you do something that you would not want done to you.....MAKE IT RIGHT, ASAP!!!
The title of this thread is in my mind right now regarding one particular provider.

Man if a provider doesn't know where the hell she is that is one thing but when she clearly doesn't know what her ad says and doesn't offer what it clearly said she does. That's not good.

BTW my post is only about one provider not all providers.
I wish he had also.

Sad to see someone go a whole week without getting laid!

Especially when the someone wants to get laid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
ICM, it may seem unimportant, but this is what I said. You have me quoted as adding something bbkid tacked on after my quote.

Mine was sarcastic. I do not know about bbkid's.

Actually, this OP reminds me of some kids I see from time to time in the line at the grocery store throwing a crying, whining, fit because Momma don't give them no candy from the rack by the register.

Life's a bitch ain't it. A whole friggin' week with no pussy!

Bitching about "no pussy" in the Houston metro area is like standing on the seawall in Galveston bitching about not having any sand.

Like I said: Start cultivating now for the Christmas holidays 2011.

The hunt for one's next piece of ass begins when one gets up from this one.