Another Benghazi lie uncovered

Hey, Chef. Question for you. Suppose you are in Las Vegas on business, and while there, you learn that your house is being robbed, and the intruders are attacking your family. Since it will be over long before you get back, do you stay in Vegas and finish your trip?

Another question. Supposedly, the Emperor did not know how long the attack would last once it started. How did he know it would be pointless to send reinforcements? "Well, they're probably dead by now. Guess I will go to bed. Got a big fundraiser tomorrow!"

The "they couldn't have gotten there in time" bullshit is ridiculous. They didn't even TRY to get there - AT ALL!!!

So, exactly what time frame would you figure the folks in Tripoli would have gotten to Benghazi by if they had been sent at the beginning? I presume that would mean immediately after the alert went out from the Consulate (approx. 10PM). Originally Posted by chefnerd
We now know that two special ops guys were there before it was all over and assisted in the defense of the CIA annex. General Hamm said that he could have had assets there in less than four hours, the Sixth Fleet could have had aircraft anywhere in the Med in less than 2 hours, helos in four or five hours with marines on board, and we could have always went out of the box with Egyptians or Israelis. We had the means but Obama refused to pull the trigger or he was never informed. If he did not pull the trigger then he should be impeached if he was not informed then someone should go to prison.
Hey, Chef. Question for you. Suppose you are in Las Vegas on business, and while there, you learn that your house is being robbed, and the intruders are attacking your family. Since it will be over long before you get back, do you stay in Vegas and finish your trip?

Another question. Supposedly, the Emperor did not know how long the attack would last once it started. How did he know it would be pointless to send reinforcements? "Well, they're probably dead by now. Guess I will go to bed. Got a big fundraiser tomorrow!"

The "they couldn't have gotten there in time" bullshit is ridiculous. They didn't even TRY to get there - AT ALL!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Not enough info
Was his wife faithful of had been banging the neighbor, and had filed for divorce.
Was his home in Vegas or New York.
Had his kids been busted for distribution or were they honor roll.
Did he have ADT.

Chef and CBJ7 both attended Odumbo's School for the Mentally Infirm and Easily Deluded. Just imagine if FDR had approached Pearl Harbor as casually -- after all, the Japanese attack only lasted about two hours, and it was so far away.
Imagine if our police used the same criteria (I think some do) for responding to serious crimes.

911: State the nature of your emergency.

Sally: There is a man pounding on the door with a gun!

911: Has he gotten inside the house?

Sally: No, but I have three children and he is threating to kill us all.

911: Are you armed?

Sally: No, I'm a good liberal and know that having a gun in the house increases the danger to me and my family. I would never have a gun. He's knocked a hole in the door and is sticking his arm inside!

911: What is your address and I will dispatch a unit.

Sally: We're on county road 292, house number 23843, HURRY!

911: ......

Sally: Hello? Are you still there?

911: That is quite a long ways from the police station. Almost 10 miles. Do think you can handle this yourself?

Sally: WTF? Handle this? You're the fuckin police. This is your jjob. Get your asses out here.

911: Profanity is not going to help here.....I will send a car when we have one in the area. Have a nice day. *click*

Sally: Hello? Hello?....see if I vote for another democrat. (screams)
Imagine if our police used the same criteria (I think some do) for responding to serious crimes.

911: State the nature of your emergency.

Sally: There is a man pounding on the door with a gun!

911: Has he gotten inside the house?

Sally: No, but I have three children and he is threating to kill us all.

911: Are you armed?

Sally: No, I'm a good liberal and know that having a gun in the house increases the danger to me and my family. I would never have a gun. He's knocked a hole in the door and is sticking his arm inside!

911: What is your address and I will dispatch a unit.

Sally: We're on county road 292, house number 23843, HURRY!

911: ......

Sally: Hello? Are you still there?

911: That is quite a long ways from the police station. Almost 10 miles. Do think you can handle this yourself?

Sally: WTF? Handle this? You're the fuckin police. This is your jjob. Get your asses out here.

911: Profanity is not going to help here.....I will send a car when we have one in the area. Have a nice day. *click*

Sally: Hello? Hello?....see if I vote for another democrat. (screams) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Got to be #1 on the dumbest posts of the week list.

Gee, looks like I hit quite a nerve with my Devil's Advocate question. Hard enough for you to assume a certain stand on my part. I'll have to see if I can do that again in the future for more entertainment.

However, to answer you hypothetical question, no I do not stay in Vegas. First thing I do is call the local PD and then find the fastest way to get back home. Why hypothetical you may ask? The scenario you pose will absolutely not happen in my particular situation.
Missed the point, didn't you, Chef. I think JD made it more clearly. Find someone to explain it to you. But you did send help immediately, even though it may have been over by the time they got there. Or it could have still been going on. Fact is, you had no way of knowing when you got the news how long it would last, but you sent help anyway.

And have them help you draft a response to the question in the second paragraph. I'd be interested in your response.
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Missed the point, didn't you, Chef. I think JD made it more clearly. Find someone to explain it to you. But you did send help immediately, even though it may have been over by the time they got there. Or it could have still been going on. Fact is, you had no way of knowing when you got the news how long it would last, but you sent help anyway.

And have them help you draft a response to the question in the second paragraph. I'd be interested in your response. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Imagine again that it is a week before Christmas in 1944. You are in Europe and serve under General George Patton. He is told that the Germans have surrounded the bulk of the 101st Airborne in a town called Bastogne. They are going to wiped out unless relief arrives quickly. Patton thinks about it and finally says that it is too far to get there in time. They will never hold out for even a few days much less a week. So Patton lets them go as a lost cause.

In reality the 101st Airborne beat the odds and the Germans holding out until they were relieved on the 26th of December by Patton's 3rd Army. Ten days against the best of the German army.

We know what Franklin Delano Obama would have done. He would have wrote them off, went on a campaign trip, and told the people of the US that it was a German parade that got out of hand.
Imagine once you have a brain, and are not sitting in a corner pulling shit from your diaper and writing on the wall.
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Imagine once you have a brain, and are not sitting in a corner pulling shit from your diaper and writing on the wall. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JD wants to write a screenplay, unfortunately for him nobody's buying
They never respond with facts, JD. Why do you suppose that is?

If I ever see a fact from him I will respond.

and YOU do?

links?