The Crazy Marine returns ladies.....

I don't mind acting like a teenager if more ladies get the word about you. Originally Posted by rockerrick
+ 1 FBSM LMAO
Cool I'll bet they start getting harder to schedule unless you take your worthless ass back to BP.

So did you see them 2 days after they left town like Rachel?

I see you went back to War Machine avatar, so you planning to beat and murder providers now?

Google War Machine ladies.
Im not gonna argue with you back and forth.... Im at the gym. This is my last message the after that ill be notifying st christopher Originally Posted by Playdoh

Would it be about this that you're going to contact Admin? :

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=20
So was that an edit you caught Pb?

Better PM him soon Gaydoh because people that write fake reviews get banned.
Didn't catch an edit. But wouldn't surprise me. The Gayrine ain't the sharpest crayon.

I'm sure he is going to volunteer to St C. that he like to post fake reviews.

Personally, I can't stand it when people refer to him as Marine. Those people have to do so much with so little. This guy tarnishes their image.
Okay I missed a post. See it now
Is this the.same.dude from.dirty?
He sure has gotten quite.
Lol so the face from the avatar is the face from the dirty yet your not him lol

Just me and my "pancake tits and yellow teeth" saying hi you dumb man bitch!
Alpha Douche should be his new moniker

Just me and my "pancake tits and yellow teeth" saying hi you dumb man bitch! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Pancakes? Why yew gotta bring them up? Now Ah's gotta hit tha Waffle House jus' ta git mah fix. Yew brazen brekfust hussy!

Just me and my "pancake tits and yellow teeth" saying hi you dumb man bitch! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Nikki the guy in the avatar is a MMA fighter called War Machine last year WM severely beat his girlfriend.
Which gives you some insight into Playdoh's mentality.
http://deadspin.com/christy-mack-pos...g-b-1619683970
Playdoh is guilty of breaking a girls thumb who confronted him as he was leaving without paying.
He has dashed or shorted dozens of providers.
Here are links to the alerts involving Playdoh.
Some are directly about him.
Some are where he impersonates others to get in to see providers before ripping them off.

http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=1718452

If the link doesn't work go to SA alerts / use search this forum at top right / type in marine / the whole page is about him.

Nikki, how have you been? How is Candi Staxxx, tell her that i miss her. We had a blast at joes crab shack on the riverwalk.