What little things do you appreciate most?

Do they have to yell out Prolongus or your real name?
Cleanliness, first name, eye contact, snuggling, DFK, GFE
Happy to see me again and when the orgasm is reached not jump right up and rush to clean up but lay on my chest and wait for the air to come back into the room. Snuggle up and enjoy some post coital chit chat, smiling and letting me know she is pleased to be with me. I try to bring the BFE every time and appreciate the fact that she let me into her life, even if money is involved. I love to be "loved" and welcomed back.
Things like remembering my turn ons is a big thing. Ms. Brooks you definitely have that part down. Being yourself is another thing which will make me cone back. Feeling like you were with someone real makes it more pleasurable. Lastly, a simple hug and kiss at the end is a nice touch. That being said, it's been far too long since I last saw you Traci.
Traci,
First let me say you seem to always start a good thread and the way you present yourself on the board certainly will make many, such as myself, want to see you for the first time and I venture to guess, several times more.

What makes me want to return is when I feel a connection. If I feel she has truly enjoyed my visit that is a huge turn on. I'll give a few examples and forgive me, but I will name names.
I am especially impressed when she has taken the time to read my P411 profile and obviously took the extra time to try to address my likes.
For example, I love garter belts and stockings. A lovely Diva named Katie met me dressed in full attire. I loved it! I had a great time with her. Unfortunately, I have yet to get to see her again (my fault) but I do want to.

The classy Nina has at times sent a thank you pm, but most of all this Hot Latina is always so pleasant and always seems glad to converse with me or see me BCD. And each and every time we've been together has been incredible.

I don't think I have ever been seduced quite like I have been by Shea. An amazing lady that I could describe as an enchantress. Once as I was about to leave there was a nice thank you card and candy strategically placed for me to find.

Recently, I was in London and the lovely Hannah spent an hour or so OTC (at her request) and insisted on buying lunch. She's just fun to be with.

I was once given a Christmas present by a wonderful lady who is now retired so I will keep her name to myself.

Point is, these ladies, as I'm sure many others do, make it so much more than a client/provider relationship. The feeling of being in love, if only for a brief time, will bring me back again.

Thanks for starting this thread.
Clouddancer
I haven't read every post, I didn't even get off the first page. So if what I typed has been stated several times, sorry.

Just a disclaimer - I realize that I am not the only one that these things happen to regarding specific providers.

After I finish, I like when she gets a warm towel/washcloth and cleans me with it herself instead of just handing it to me. Kinky Little Nikki does a good job at cleaning. After cleaning me sufficiently, she actually looked all around and inspected my area to make sure she cleaned it all. I don't recall anyone else that I have seen that does it. Some providers practically throw the washcloth at you or just tell you to go to the bathroom to clean up.

The first time I saw Reese Foster she called me by name during bcd. So far she is the first and only one to do so. On my second visit, she remembered something about my personality that I don't even remember telling her during our first visit. She used that knowledge to enhance the second visit. And it was probably 3 months inbetween visits.

I like to talk before and after bcd. Most providers start getting dressed and seem disinterested after bcd. They don't talk as much, I guess trying to get you to leave. On my first visit with sovanna, after bcd I started getting dressed and she kept her clothes off and told me to keep mine off and lay beside her. We then went for round two a few minutes later. Definitely the first to do that, and I don't recall it ever happening again.

In one particular session I had discussed wanting to finish with a cof. She agreed. So that time came ( ) and I hurried up to her face to finish. Then she stuck out her tongue to catch it in her mouth. We didn't discuss that, it was a total shock. That was totally hot. I know this is TMI, but I am getting aroused just typing it and this was 3.5 years ago. I won't name her because I don't know if she wants it to be known.

I always like when a provider asks me to pull her hair or spank her. That is always a plus. Again, read the TMI statement above. A couple of providers have done this. Kinky Little Nikki and SexyJazzy are two that come to mind.
I DO like this thread, and I thought of a couple more.

I love the little compliments/comments, ego-boosters - for example...

(with hands in my hair as I start daty) "I love your hair. Do you color it to make it look like this?"

(as the cover goes on) "Are you sure you don't want a magnum? The head is pretty big."

After all, it's all about fluffing our giant male egos, right? Mine needs fluffed from time to time.

I also like the little physical shows of affection - hands on my face when we kiss, hands in my hair when I'm down there, sitting "cheek to cheek" when we're on the sofa chatting, a hand on my thigh (or moving my hand to your thigh) during dinner.

I am not one to EVER push a ladies boundaries or even ask about those boundaries, but I always feel honored when I get an offer to go beyond those published limits. Like these...

"I'm not seeing anybody else tonight. Why don't you stay for a drink or maybe watch a movie with me?"

(bodyrub lady known for only L1) "You should bring a condom next time. -or- You didn't happen to bring a condom with you, did you?" I would never ask for that, but I am definitely honored to be asked.

Or once, this backward sort of offer, "I don't do Greek, never have, but if I ever did try, I think it would be with you." LOL does that mean I have a nice small dick? Again, I would never ask for that, because my research told me it was off limits.

And last...
One lady bought me a small gift for my birthday. I keep it on my desk and use it almost everyday. That lady will be the first lady I see when I come off this self-imposed hiatus.

Thanks again, Traci. I'm enjoying this discussion

Some guys like the thrill of the hunt. I prefer the comfort of the familiar.

~~CR~~
Do they have to yell out Prolongus or your real name? Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
My real name...Fester Bestertester.
Damn, man... if I ever heard that I'd be grabbin' my stuff and hitting the door as fast as I could.
Is it just me or doesn't GFE say it all? I want a "girlfriend " for the time we are together, just act as you would if we were a couple, make it as natural as possible and I am happy.
Damn, man... if I ever heard that I'd be grabbin' my stuff and hitting the door as fast as I could. Originally Posted by CenterLock

I agree!
I want to respond to some of you since my last post (sorry I was away for a couple of days!). It's kind of long, so I'm paring down most of the quotes.

The bottom line for me being happy with a session is at least the illusion that I'm appreciated for visiting...

I just got a PM from a provider I saw recently thanking me for coming to see her and letting me know we need to get together again soon because she had fun and enjoyed our time together. You can bet your ass she will be seeing me again. Originally Posted by TexAss
I love these answers, TexAss. Seems completely reasonable, and I can completely understand how these two things would be a big return visit factor. Thanks for chiming in.

1. a pleasant personality, warm and open
2. someone who likes to "give" as much as I do
3. I am a sucker for guys that are really funny
4. really good hygiene Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Oh yeah, girl, all of those are good ones. I love funny guys, too. A guy that can make you laugh is severely under-appreciated, in my opinion. Thanks for your input, love.

Do they have to yell out Prolongus or your real name? Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
My real name...Fester Bestertester. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Lol, you two are a trip.

Cleanliness, first name, eye contact, snuggling, DFK, GFE Originally Posted by Abraham
All reasonable and definitely good reasons to see someone again. (I need to get better at using names, lol) *takes notes* Thanks for stopping by!

Happy to see me again and when the orgasm is reached not jump right up and rush to clean up but lay on my chest and wait for the air to come back into the room. Snuggle up and enjoy some post coital chit chat, smiling and letting me know she is pleased to be with me. I try to bring the BFE every time and appreciate the fact that she let me into her life, even if money is involved. I love to be "loved" and welcomed back. Originally Posted by rachet3375
That first part surprises me. I always jump up kind of quick to get a warm cloth because in my head I think "I wouldn't want to lay there all sticky!" Perhaps wrongful thinking? Everything else is perfectly understandable. Thanks for the input!

Things like remembering my turn ons is a big thing. Ms. Brooks you definitely have that part down. Being yourself is another thing which will make me cone back. Feeling like you were with someone real makes it more pleasurable. Lastly, a simple hug and kiss at the end is a nice touch. That being said, it's been far too long since I last saw you Traci. Originally Posted by fun.time.hobbyist
Awww, thanks hun! It's so nice to hear what I'm doing right. And I agree, it's been too long. You're so much fun! Thanks again, love.

Traci,
First let me say you seem to always start a good thread and the way you present yourself on the board certainly will make many, such as myself, want to see you for the first time and I venture to guess, several times more. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Thanks, love! I really appreciate the compliment. That means a lot to me. And don't apologize for the shout outs! Personally, I love to hear what I do right, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I bet the ladies you complimented are very appreciative.

I haven't read every post, I didn't even get off the first page. So if what I typed has been stated several times, sorry. Originally Posted by what the hell
Haha, don't worry, your input would be appreciated even if it had already been said. And thank you for adding the shout outs. I'm sure the ladies appreciate them. Thank you for participating!

I DO like this thread, and I thought of a couple more. Originally Posted by Crossroads
Aww, thanks hun! Are some of those quotes from me?! Lol. I'm pretty sure two of them are. (self-plug :P) Thanks for supporting my thread.

Is it just me or doesn't GFE say it all? I want a "girlfriend " for the time we are together, just act as you would if we were a couple, make it as natural as possible and I am happy. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Lol, so you want me to ask you how many girls you've been with, tell you to rub my feet, and then feign a headache and fall asleep? I kid, I kid. I totally get what you're saying, and I agree, GFE means there should be some form of intimacy beyond the physical. It's not ALWAYS possible (sometimes people just don't click) but it should at least be attempted. Thanks so much for your input.
Aww, thanks hun! Are some of those quotes from me?! Lol. I'm pretty sure two of them are. (self-plug :P) Thanks for supporting my thread. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Yup... And I'm just ornery enough not to tell which two.

passionate, lovable, and flirtatious.
Wow, what a great thread! I love honest conversation and just feeling like me being there is appreciated by her. One of the Cutest/hottest/best turnons ever was when I asked the provider to lay on my back while we were naked and she did; there was a mirror next to the bed and she looked so hot and delicious. Truly a gfe moment. One even better was right after second pop (on her chest/stomach) and she stood up on the bed, walked over to me, threw her arms around me and said if she has to get it all over her, I had to as well and rubbed her naked/soaked body against mine. It was like being back in college banging my girlfriend in between classes. It was just real.

I sometimes think more about her with the big head than the little one. She's got me hooked.