Why did you choose ECCIE....

Spent time on ERAPS today. 'nuff said!
This site has a lot more reviews and information being shared on it. I noticed that you could put up a review and did not have to write a book to get credit for it.
it picked me
I was referred here by OFF in dallas
  • Booth
  • 03-27-2011, 08:00 PM
I chose Eccie because CK isn't here. He was corrupt and banned me from aspd for no good reason. Eccie is what aspd could have been had CK and crew not been given so much power.
I chose Eccie because CK isn't here. He was corrupt and banned me from aspd for no good reason. Eccie is what aspd could have been had CK and crew not been given so much power. Originally Posted by Booth
It is what ASPD was BEFORE CK and crew ruined it.
It is what ASPD was BEFORE CK and crew ruined it. Originally Posted by Whispers
Amen brother! I agree wholeheartedly.
Spent time on ERAPS today. 'nuff said! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Amen brother! I agree wholeheartedly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think I'm with you but WTH? Which is it?
Ecraps is sooooo tiny but they act like you are getting a military security clearance when you try to go from registered member to verified provider. They literally made me list all my info(website, phone, blah blah) plus my p411 id, TER, Eccie, date check id with url links as well anyone that can vouch for you and after filling it all out they responded "You didn't include the links to your reviews, please put the links to your reviews or we won't approve you as a provider".

Yeah...I'll get right on that y'all. :where's the jerkin' off smiley?:

I like Eccie for the format, ease of use.

My very favorite site as far as layout, vibe etc. is midnightlive but they can't compete with Eccie for number of potential clients.
There are several other hobby boards in Texas to choose from. So, why did you choose eccie?

After ASPD went dark ECCIE was there with the best set up the with similar forums and had the most going on. It was a golden opportunity for ECCIE and they reaped the rewards, going from a second tier board to the most popular in Texas.

I checked out some of the other boards you refer to but they are practically dead. None of them were ready or very appealing when ASPD went down and still aren't. Few reviews, few ads, not much information being posted.

Do you think the Providers follow the hobbyist or do the hobbyist follow providers?

Seemed to me that most of the crowd of hobbiests and providers from ASPD made its way here because it was the best available immediately after the end of ASPD. I don't recall any provider or hobbiest's really leading the way but in the post ASPD aftermath most of both groups seemed to wind up here.

Is it the Providers that have made eccie King? or is it the hobbyist that have given the crown to eccie? Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
It is the people who have decided. The providers would not stay here if the hobbiests weren't here and vice versa.
BTW I was a pretty big fan of ASPD but now I like it here better.
I think I'm with you but WTH? Which is it? Originally Posted by Bobave
It's the same.

I was being sarcastic about ERAPS. I think the old crew really fucked up when they tried to recreate all that sucked about ASPD under a new name. That's probably why its so (insert sarcasm smiley here) successful!

I fully expect former ASPD staffers to jump in and defend, but Whispers nailed it. Booth nailed it. Let's work to make sure ECCIE doesn't suffer the malignancy that befell ASPD.

Don't know if that's possible in the long run but I can always wet dream...