To the Highest Bidder?

Thats the beauty of this in my opinion. Say nobody bids on one of the slots and you come in with her minimum bid of $250. Thats 5 hours for 250 if you get along. If theres no real chemistry, you leave after an hour having still paid right at, if not less than, what you would pay for one hour with similar caliber ladies in the area. From my point of view, it would be a win-win situation.
Thanks DL. And I have all 9/9 's on TER. But, I just thought this would be a fun way of MEETING NEW people. Normally 5 hours would be $1500 and normally you couldn't meet me for less than $800. But, the great thing is you don't have to participate.

Also, please don't bid if you are just trying to get a bargain and really are not that interested in meeting ME. You know the type, like the women that buy the ugly dress because if was marked down 80%. I want only people that are interested in meeting me and this is just an incentive to fit my schedule.
Nicolette, very interesting idea. Maybe you missed your true calling. Wall Street may be in your future.

It's cool when Ladies come up with new, inventive ideas to market themselves. Well done. I hope it works out well for all involved.
Nicolette, have you thought about including updates on your ECCIE profile? Seems like you could update that anytime you want, and you could just provide a link to it?
I'll bite. I see Friday morning the 19th is available.

I'll bid $50.
I'll bite. I see Friday morning the 19th is available.

I'll bid $50. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
You didn't read the ad. That would break down to $10/hr. I can't do it.
Wow... I admit it. I read a little bit, then looked at your showcase.. The shallow lesbian side of me was greatly impressed! But...then, I read your replies to each and every post no matter how ridiculous.. and.. *sigh* for the first time, I wished I were a high rollin hobbyist! Your brain is as HAWT as your exterior madame!~k
Wow... I admit it. I read a little bit, then looked at your showcase.. The shallow lesbian side of me was greatly impressed! But...then, I read your replies to each and every post no matter how ridiculous.. and.. *sigh* for the first time, I wished I were a high rollin hobbyist! Your brain is as HAWT as your exterior madame!~k Originally Posted by karmaofaustin

You are too kind.
You didn't read the ad. That would break down to $10/hr. I can't do it. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
But no one seems to have out bid me yet!!

I didn't see a minimum set or did I miss it?
But no one seems to have out bid me yet!!

I didn't see a minimum set or did I miss it? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Here's the ad:
OK, here it is. This is an experiment for me to meet new friends in Dallas on my first ever tour in the area.

I will be accepting appointments for two time slots.

1. Morning appointments will be any time from 8am - 4:00 pm. For a total of 5 of the 8 hours. You can have me the whole 5 hours or just a fraction. I will only see you during that 8 hours.

2. Evening appointments will be any time from 5pm - till breakfast. Breakfast will depend on how early my next day appointment is. You can stay the whole night or just take me out to dinner and not stay over.

Here's the catch. You name the price. Prices starting under $250 will not be considered. That is $250 for the whole visit, not per hour.

All bids are to be sent to my email. You will have to pass screening before we meet. I will update this thread as time slots are bid on or you can lock in at my normal rates which are posted on my website here.

Any questions feel free to PM me or email NicoletteBordeauxva@gmail.com Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
But, as of this morning Friday AM has a bid of $550.
Geez, honey, this idea of yours is looking like a goldmine. I'm assuming "starting at $XXX" means you have bids $50 below the stated price. I think you're gonna enjoy this trip.

I may not get to sleep with you, but can I at least be your banker?
Gives a whole new meaning to flexible pricing when it comes to the hobby....