First Contact and One Liners --- The Chance of an Appointment

• BLM69
  • 03-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Well bust my ass ... here again folks are the IGMO's of the board.
Shall we all sit back and get a good laugh? Or just booooooo them along.

YEP

You betcha! All threads posted are for AD purpose ... whatever.

I could fuck you till your dick was raw and about to fall off.
To bad you are missing out on the granny fuck.

YEP --- AGAIN ... sure does "get my name out there"....or even just participating in the board? OMG ... not that! No! A Provider actually having something significant to say other than .... I appreciate the PENIS that is PAYING big bucks.

BLA BLA BLA

You boys go back to your playpen .... and take a nap for a while .... this threadAD is a little much for your intellectual understanding.

It's funny how you IGMOs use MY ThreaAds ... to keep your name out there too. Kinda Silly, eh? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Men actually pay to see you granny with all your nonsense? I wouldn't even fuck you for free when you went out fishing LOL,

You will fail in here acting like you do, you're not the first or won't be the last to act a fool only to dig their own hobby grave.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Pyramider... please don't join the IGMO squad.

Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Men actually pay to see you granny with all your nonsense? I wouldn't even fuck you for free when you went out fishing LOL,

You will fail in here acting like you do, you're not the first or won't be the last to act a fool only to dig their own hobby grave.
One liners I don't respond too. It's 50/50 that after my non-response they don't write again which is fine by me and the other half who were smart enough to realize on their own what they did wrong will write the 'first contact' PM or email (or text) like they should have in the first place. One liner thing tends to be something new-ish guys do. The more seasoned gents tend to know better (you know better you do better).
You will fail in here acting like you do, you're not the first or won't be the last to act a fool only to dig their own hobby grave. Originally Posted by BLM69
Ditto BLM ... but on the flip side hun.
Torre youre in the minority in the sense that when we send a pm we know the person reading it usually isnt the one we'll be smooching.
What's the point of composing a Hallmark when 95% of the time the person reading it doesnt gaf?
What's your availability and what area of town is your incall located?
I remember one memorable moment when I was in Vegas was with this stripper girl who started the convo with just "wanna dance?" and I said "I want everything."

Really, it doesn't have to be that complicated.
Torre youre in the minority in the sense that when we send a pm we know the person reading it usually isnt the one we'll be smooching.
What's the point of composing a Hallmark when 95% of the time the person reading it doesnt gaf?
What's your availability and what area of town is your incall located? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

One liners I'm ok with, but it's the questions about rates, location, menu, and schedule that always get me.

That shit is posted online! All over the place. Why ask?

(Edit: vernacular used for extra emphasis)

What's your availability and what area of town is your incall located? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That does make sense Butch. I can see how you guys are challenged on this subject as well. We all have to be cautious but also a bit creative.

Check your PM's for the questions you asked :-)

I remember one memorable moment when I was in Vegas was with this stripper girl who started the convo with just "wanna dance?" and I said "I want everything."

Really, it doesn't have to be that complicated. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Vegas is Vegas - - - - I think the programs runs a bit different than in Texas.

One liners I'm ok with, but it's the questions about rates, location, menu, and schedule that always get me.

That shit is posted online! All over the place. Why ask?
Originally Posted by milfy2002
+1