havent hobbied in months, can't ever pick a provider???

Okay, I enjoy a good bashing but this is getting kind of tiresome. I mean, I was the only one that made a joke about the actual topic. You guys are like those ex-wives comedians talk about who bring shit up from years ago to bash on you when you said you're thinking of changing shampoos. I mean seriously, I wouldn't even bring it up if it wasn't for this shit happening in every other thread I read in co-ed lately. Now granted the thread itself didn't really leave much room for discussion. You really only get the chance to say "yep, happens to me." Or "nope, I never have indisicion." But come on guys. This shit makes me feel like I'm in high school again and not in a good way. Originally Posted by Daen1304

well they have to have some way to compensate for their self-esteem and make themselves feel better. What better way to do it than troll on an online forum. Because in real life they are the ones on the bottom rung. I'm glad I can help though.

and glad you replied jules jaguar. Glad you replied. Almost forgot about you with the name change. Sure there is a good reason you had to reinvent yourself. can't imagine what it is with how you and your friends act.
well they have to have some way to compensate for their self-esteem and make themselves feel better. What better way to do it than troll on an online forum. Because in real life they are the ones on the bottom rung. I'm glad I can help though.

and glad you replied jules jaguar. Glad you replied. Almost forgot about you with the name change. Sure there is a good reason you had to reinvent yourself. can't imagine what it is with how you and your friends act. Originally Posted by unteagle
Bahahaha whatever you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night buddy!

Daen, this is unteagle's Method of Operation. He contacts a girl with a lowball offer in return for a "glowing" review or something along those lines. When she denies him, he'll post a thread in co-ed trying to bash her for being 'rude'. He's done it to me personally.

Here's the thing, if he were to post in Requests/ISO saying "hey I only have x amount of dollars and am looking for a quick BnG," then I'm sure he might get some responses, no harm no foul. But when he goes and seeks out women and offers them a rate well below their listed rates, providers get insulted and rightfully so. Haggling is tasteless. He still does not comprehend that though.

&& pretty sure Jules Jaguar has always been Jules Jaguar. She's legendary, a one of a kind bombshell. She's just a bit out of your price range though
Bahahaha whatever you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night buddy!

Daen, this is unteagle's Method of Operation. He contacts a girl with a lowball offer in return for a "glowing" review or something along those lines. When she denies him, he'll post a thread in co-ed trying to bash her for being 'rude'. He's done it to me personally.

Here's the thing, if he were to post in Requests/ISO saying "hey I only have x amount of dollars and am looking for a quick BnG," then I'm sure he might get some responses, no harm no foul. But when he goes and seeks out women and offers them a rate well below their listed rates, providers get insulted and rightfully so. Haggling is tasteless. He still does not comprehend that though. Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
Never said he was innocent. Just saying it's a bad look. I really don't follow really anyone's post history except a few that impress me. And too me it looks like you all are gaining up on him for no reason. Though I have been around long enough to know that often there is a reason. But I also been around long enough to know, sometimes it's personal and needs to be left out. What do you think it would look like to someone who just joined the site and know absolutely nothing. Now some might consider me a buzz kill for pointing it out and some that joined in on it are on my respected list. But I go to Co-ed to read interesting posts based on the hobby from people with a mutual interest. And I see this stuff and it kills my buzz. I just feel it's a shame.
it kills my buzz. Originally Posted by Daen1304
sorry to hear about your buzz being killed.
But come on guys. This shit makes me feel like I'm in high school again and not in a good way. Originally Posted by Daen1304
You still having wedgey nightmares?
HMMM I wonder if the OP haggles with ROSEY??? ANy bets?? Originally Posted by Texasquest
He's probably on ROSIE'S DNS list....
Two of Rosie's sisters will not participate, either.
For the record I have never changed my name, my handle when I first signed up was 214Jules for like a month and then I changed it to Jules Jaguar and have been Jules Jaguar for over 2 years now... please stop spreading bs around.

and thanks so much Blake xoxoxoxoxo
So is a negotiation with Mr Eagle like a negotiation with Darth Vader?

Lando "That was never a condition of this deal nor was giving Han to the Bounty Hunter"

Vader "Perhaps you feel you're being treated unfairly"

Lando "No"

Vader "Good, it would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here"

Lando, after Vader leaves, "This deal is getting worse all the time"

Translated to:

BBBJ, Kissing for $50?

Thats what GFE means bitch, want me to leave?

Hmmm

It would suck for you cause I am an eccie bad ass if I wrote a review.

Fucker, Hope he likes teeth.
  • S-Man
  • 05-26-2012, 09:17 PM
So, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but i'm sure it has. You just can't pick a damn provider. At one point I was hobbying once a week. I haven't hobbied once in about 4-6 months now. I can't remember(guess i could look at my reviews, although i saw a few more.) Originally Posted by unteagle
And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter. Originally Posted by unteagle
$60/wk X 4wk/mth X 4-6mths = $960-$1440 ...not including interest!
Never said he was innocent. Just saying it's a bad look. I really don't follow really anyone's post history except a few that impress me. And too me it looks like you all are gaining up on him for no reason. Though I have been around long enough to know that often there is a reason. But I also been around long enough to know, sometimes it's personal and needs to be left out. What do you think it would look like to someone who just joined the site and know absolutely nothing. Now some might consider me a buzz kill for pointing it out and some that joined in on it are on my respected list. But I go to Co-ed to read interesting posts based on the hobby from people with a mutual interest. And I see this stuff and it kills my buzz. I just feel it's a shame. Originally Posted by Daen1304
Maybe you should do some research before defending someone.
It's probably too late to suggest unteagle installing the filter between his ?brain? and his fingers, no?

And, yep JPdM, you really can't make this stuff up.
HMMM I wonder if the OP haggles with ROSEY??? ANy bets?? Originally Posted by Texasquest
I'm sorry...I missed the part where negotiating a lower price for services was such a bad bad bad thing to do. Did I wake up in 1980s Communist Russia?
I'm sorry...I missed the part where negotiating a lower price for services was such a bad bad bad thing to do. Did I wake up in 1980s Communist Russia? Originally Posted by timothe

Let me Guess..You probably go to the GROCERY store and negotiate there also?? How about your fav.restaurant? I suppose its ok to haggle there too?
Get a second job , and hobby like the big boys .... Dallas ladies provide some of the best talent , hands down.