MSOG

haha ill take that challenge bet i can make u at least twice in 1hr or 3possibly 4 in 90 give me a call if ur interested ill make u a deal u cant refuse Originally Posted by justawoman123
Honey I appreciate your challenges, but like some of these other guys, Jessica Biel followed by Megan Fox couldnt get two pops out of me in an hour. LOL
Hey, Phil, take her up on her offer. Even if you lose, you win!
Note to self: Must see Toni again.
  • bbkid
  • 03-05-2010, 02:00 PM
haha ill take that challenge bet i can make u at least twice in 1hr or 3possibly 4 in 90 give me a call if ur interested ill make u a deal u cant refuse Originally Posted by justawoman123
You're on, sweet lady. Stay CLOSE to your phone!!!
You're on, sweet lady. Stay CLOSE to your phone!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
Waiting for the review!
The thing I don't see near enough of is for the lady to take the initiative in getting Bell #2. It's nowhere near enough for her to merely tolerate our loitering through the remainder of the time we have bought and paid for. The ones who pop right up and put on their clothes or their verdammt cellfones immediately after Bell #1 WILL NEVER GET A SECOND VISIT from me. But the smart girls who go into attack mode and insist upon a second bell will 1) never lose me as a client and 2) probably get rich. Damn, how I miss my little buddy from Colombia!
My new ATF (whenever we meet). Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
don't jump to conclusions until we meet u gotta sample the platter first lol

You're on, sweet lady. Stay CLOSE to your phone!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
Phone is always by my side been trying to get in your pants for awhile now!!!!
Toni, I need to make some time to see you again or your sidekick Dylan.
The thing I don't see near enough of is for the lady to take the initiative in getting Bell #2. It's nowhere near enough for her to merely tolerate our loitering through the remainder of the time we have bought and paid for. The ones who pop right up and put on their clothes or their verdammt cellfones immediately after Bell #1 WILL NEVER GET A SECOND VISIT from me. But the smart girls who go into attack mode and insist upon a second bell will 1) never lose me as a client and 2) probably get rich. Damn, how I miss my little buddy from Colombia! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
This post is dead on. Many times it's not always about the actual second pop, but the notion that it's there to be had. Even a failed second pop attempt carries TONS of more and greater likelihood of a repeat visit than hopping up and having her clothes on quicker than Superman changing in a phone booth.
  • bbkid
  • 03-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Phone is always by my side been trying to get in your pants for awhile now!!!! Originally Posted by justawoman123
And, me in yours too, sweetheart. Damn, hurry up weekend and get over with.................
I think for you bb, she's going to need the lightning rod on top of the castle
I would tend to agree that msog is what is expected. It appears to be far from the norm unless the provider expressly states she is msog. That is why I tend toward 1/2 hr sessions because it is rare that I would make it longer than that and even rarer that I could muster a second go round. Just my 2c Originally Posted by lickagator39
Most every provider offers MSOG. Like, the vast, vast, vast majority. They just don't advertise it because last time I checked, it's illegal to advertise sexual services for money.