Very troubling...

You are clearly unable to give the answers, you little pussy.

In a cage match between you and Bambino, he would crush your tiny little head into the size of a baseball, then piss into your filthy mouth. Originally Posted by DSK
Nah, he's a complete fag pussy pig. He would be no challenge for me. I would let one of the providers he's calls a slunt here to kick his ass. Or let some of those Mexicans he calls Messikins loose on his racist, misogynistic, stupid, cocksucking ass.
She SMEARED HERSELF this time, you fucking dipshit! . Originally Posted by lustylad
being a liar is a bitch

it always catches up with you

she's becoming punch drunk with all the lies coming back at her from every direction

she parries one lie with another lie and then that lie comes back to hit her and she has to lie again and pretty soon she cant turn in any direction in safe obfuscation

its no wonder she hasn't spoken to the press in a year

how any responsible person can support her is beyond me. it either shows a tribal psychosis or some self serving belief in the potential for personal enrichment
You really don't care how sick, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, secretive, amoral, and sociopathic you're candidate, Hillary is, do you, AssupPartisanHack? You can't even defend her. But you support her. You have no idea what she will do, but you don't care. You're just a partisan hack, and a stupid one, at that. Originally Posted by DSK

No, he's not a partisan hack. He's a whore, a political whore but the funny thing is that he forgets to get paid for being a whore. Now some trolls get their money before they post stupid shit but our good ole Assup, he pretty much does it for free. As for his content, you get what you pay for.
I can't wait for HitLIARy Rodmalinsky Stalinton's missing laptop and thumb drive to turn up... Good Times, Good Times my friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU8-YJO704k

I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wake up oinkboy, YOUR candidate needs rescuing. She desperately needs your spinmeister skills. Don't leave your HO/BITCH/CANDIDATE twisting in the wind! Bail her out!

1) Is hildebeest lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Lost in the mail.... I like the dog ate it as an excuse.
Oh, wow... you want to give the bitch credit for knowing how to lie without committing perjury? She learned that in her first year at Yale.

It's all a vast right-wing conspriracy, right Junkie? You're cheering the bitch, huh? Originally Posted by lustylad
Something tells me I'll have to put you on ignore due to your stupidity fairly soon.

Yes, I'm cheering for Hillary to win.

Fucking dolt. I was agreeing with you. Learn to read. Then learn to think.
So you admit the bitch is a liar and behaves like a criminal - but you praise her for knowing “how to play the game”. And you think all her critics are just trying to “throw any shit at her and make it stick” for no reason. And you're cheering for her to win...

Does that pretty much sum it up?

So junkie, would hildebeest lose any support with you if she marched out into the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York and shot a person? How about if she went on tv and dropped cute little kittens into a wood-chipper?

Would you be appalled? Or would you be praising her marksmanship and agility with cats?

Fucking dolt.
Junior, you really need to calm down before you hurt yourself.

Yoga might help.

Lay off the fried foods.

And be a man and stand shoulder to belly with your corpulent butt buddy.

I know you've got to be feeling guilty about pushing him to offer that ridiculous bet and then turning your back on him, but that's an issue only you can resolve.

If you want to have a friend, be a friend.

Poor little pissant,
So you admit the bitch is a liar and behaves like a criminal - but you praise her for knowing “how to play the game”. And you think all her critics are just trying to “throw any shit at her and make it stick” for no reason. And you're cheering for her to win... Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow, you're dumber than I thought. NO FUCKING SHIT SHE'S A LIAR!!! WERE YOU BORN YESTERDAY YOU FUCKING IGNORANT DUMBASS?!?!? Stop the presses, lustylad is onto something big here fellas!

I'm not PRAISING anyone you moron. She's a slippery conniving politician, and she's doing what they ALL do. I guess you're new to... well, life, apparently, to not know how politics works.

Does that pretty much sum it up? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, your ignorance has been summed up. Thank you for managing to do it in just a few short sentences. There wasn't anything intelligent in your post to have to wade through, it was just pure stupidity.

So junkie, would hildebeest lose any support with you if she marched out into the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York and shot a person? How about if she went on tv and dropped cute little kittens into a wood-chipper?

Would you be appalled? Or would you be praising her marksmanship and agility with cats? Originally Posted by lustylad
I wonder what is actually going through your dim-witted mind when you post something like this. Probably mainly air, with a slight whiff of idiotic curiosity about things you don't understand.

Fucking dolt. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm glad you at least learned a new word. Too bad you don't know what it means, and I'm not going to converse with you anymore to teach you.
I doubt if he knows the meaning of either word... dolt OR fucking.