Guess that provider.

Okay, the Janis resemblance is before morning coffee, AND when I'm impersonating her. I just finished this book called "Whip Smart" true memoir about a former dominatrix in NYC. I was SHOCKED at the resemblance to me. Here she is, I think she's beautiful and I'd be honored to be compared to her:
Melissa Febos-former NYC Dominatrix, now world famous author.
Here is Tyra Banks. Who looks like her? In fact, the lady in mind could do this exact pose and you would never tell them apart.
Okay, the Janis resemblance is before morning coffee, AND when I'm impersonating her. I just finished this book called "Whip Smart" true memoir about a former dominatrix in NYC. I was SHOCKED at the resemblance to me. Here she is, I think she's beautiful and I'd be honored to be compared to her:
Melissa Febos-former NYC Dominatrix, now world famous author.
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
WOW, she is hot. I am not into being treated like a baby and licking boots though...
  • Paven
  • 07-25-2010, 10:03 PM
It's been Paula Abdul for me.
It's been Paula Abdul for me. Originally Posted by Paven
I can see that.
Here is Tyra Banks. Who looks like her? In fact, the lady in mind could do this exact pose and you would never tell them apart. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I haven't seen her, but I'm guessing Genesis Nicole?
It's been Paula Abdul for me. Originally Posted by Paven
I can see that.
Is there an echo in here?
I haven't seen her, but I'm guessing Genesis Nicole? Originally Posted by blenderhead
Ding ding ding! This looks like Gen Nicole, absolutely.

Next up: a stunning redhead with a body to kill. I have only met the provider once but if memory serves, the last hour of looking at red headed women's faces on google was not a waste of time. I think the face bears a strong resemblance to the provider I'm thinking of and the body an even closer resemblance. This is fun!:
Julie Jewels?
  • Paven
  • 07-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Is there an echo in here? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
You made me chuckle
Julie Jewels? Originally Posted by sixxbach
Haven't met Julie Jewels but now I'll have to if Sixx says that the red head looks like her!
You made me chuckle Originally Posted by Paven
That happens sometimes, usually BCD as soon as I drop my pants...
I met Julie Jules, she doesnt look like that.
OK ladies. You can also say who a hobbyist looks like.
  • Paven
  • 07-25-2010, 11:05 PM
That happens sometimes, usually BCD as soon as I drop my pants... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I hope no one would ever be that rude!

Back on topic, I had a gent who resembled Christopher from the Sopranos.