Uncle Han bites the dust

A moron who still hasn't learned the difference between your and you're is going around calling other people "idiots?"

play on words escapes you doesn't it

pretend you're not an idiot and go play with IB and you two can pretend together Originally Posted by CJ7

Psst, CBJ7!!!! Don't look now, but weren't you the one who was earlier criticizing another author's inability to conjugate and use the correct verb form, CBJ7?

and youre and idiot if you think me, and or the admin doesn't know how to circumvent one moron posting under multiple names ....

"me ... doesn't", CBJ7? Really? You're using the wrong pronoun and the wrong form of the verb for a first-person pronoun. BTW, CBJ7, did you misspell "your" or "you're"?

Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 02:44 PM
sue me shitbreath
Uncle Han was banned because he was Mandarin not Chinese.

I knew there was something rotten in the wok.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
That's because he took a shit in it. Then he just stir fried whatever he had available. I guess that's how you make Mandarin Shicken, lol.
sue me shitbreath Originally Posted by CJ7
Pointing out both your illiteracy and your hypocrisy is more rewarding, CBJ7.
Shit breath. LOL!
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Uncle Han was banned because he was Mandarin not Chinese.

I knew there was something rotten in the wok.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Psst, CBJ7!!!! Don't look now, but weren't you the one who was earlier criticizing another author's inability to conjugate and use the correct verb form, CBJ7? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Of course, he was. He's the Queen Spell Checker of the Board .

.... but that's typical liberal bullshit ...

.....he can't read, how do you expect him to spell?

I see him rustled himself up something for dinner. Must be bimbo's offering tonight.
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 03:44 PM

I see him rustled himself up something for dinner. Must be bimbo's offering tonight. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I see him rustled himself up something for dinner

thus spake Mr English Illeterate

I see him rustled himself up something for dinner. Must be bimbo's offering tonight. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1 It's CBJ's blatant hypocrisy that's so ridiculously laughable.
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 03:57 PM
+1 It's CBJ's blatant hypocrisy that's so ridiculously laughable. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

but not yours LL which proves IB's blatant hypocrisy.

thanks to both of you dumbass bitches for playing .. keep swapping slobber with each other while the board laughs at you
but not yours LL which proves IB's blatant hypocrisy.

thanks to both of you dumbass bitches for playing .. keep swapping slobber with each other while the board laughs at you Originally Posted by CJ7
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was it that Andrew Jackson was impeached?
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was it that Andrew Jackson was impeached? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and what Gates "KNEW"!!!

Then tell "THE BOARD" .... how to spell "RhodeS"?

AND

Then tell "THE BOARD" why ....

... Obaminable HAS to implement the Patriot Act!

Just one more time..... child.

If "THE BOARD" buys your bullshit ... why would I care what they think of me?

Besides ... half of them on here (including you) bought Obaminable's bullshit ...

.. and still DO!
  • CJ7
  • 06-12-2013, 04:50 PM
and what Gates "KNEW"!!!

Then tell "THE BOARD" .... how to spell "RhodeS"?

AND

Then tell "THE BOARD" why ....

... Obaminable HAS to implement the Patriot Act!

Just one more time..... child.

If "THE BOARD" buys your bullshit ... why would I care what they think of me?

Besides ... half of them on here (including you) bought Obaminable's bullshit ...

.. and still DO! Originally Posted by LexusLover

ok shitstain, to begin with, I was just yanking your chain when you posted road scholar because I thought you could take it ... but you being the quintessential little boy went ape shit crazy when I missed the "s" on Rhoades and a week later are still going ape shit crazy and insist on being a child over a typo ... now Im playing YOUR game, you made the rules

you wanna play?... ok, let"S" play
ok shitstain, to begin with, I was just yanking your chain when you posted road scholar because I thought you could take it ... but you being the quintessential little boy went ape shit crazy when I missed the "s" on Rhoades and a week later are still going ape shit crazy and insist on being a child over a typo ... now Im playing YOUR game, you made the rules

you wanna play?... ok, let"S" play Originally Posted by CJ7