Review: Ts Ivonne is could become my ATF

I enjoyed this Review and read all of your TS Reviews, All were well written. I envy you the chance to have encounters like this and of course, in a city as big as Dallas, the opportunities are abundant. The only TS girls up in Tulsa are the ones posting on BP and I just do not know about going there. With respect to posting venues, you can post any damned place you choose and posting a TS Review is even an option on Eccie's 'Another Realm'. Well done, Tom! Great Review(s)!

SM62
I have met with her on two occasions. It's been a while though. She's a very sweet person. You are correct in that she looks a little bigger in person than in her pics, but she's a cutie for sure.

Note to self: book an appointment with Ivonne soon.
The only TS girls up in Tulsa are the ones posting on BP and I just do not know about going there. SM62 Originally Posted by Solemate62
SM62,
If a TS is visiting Tulsa and you are interested, send me the bp link and I will see if I can help you with intel. A lot of the same ladies travel through Dallas.
Is ivonne fully functional? I don't have access the whole review. I though somewhere that she was only a bottom
Just FYI, you bumped an old thread. That said, I have been
topped by Ivonne a couple of times but she is not always
capable of doing so, so to say she is FF might be misleading.
She definitely prefers the view from the below.

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/YZh2UQFafB