AOC, the Green Hypocrite!!!!! Say it ain’t so!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, well, I agree that AOC is the new face of the Democratic party. But she doesn't hold a candle to Trump.
And I understand that Trump did not win any academic awards .......yet.......yet.....he is President of the United States. Wow, that's a lot more then any American can say they have accomplished. Oh,oh in fact, there's only been 44 Americans that can say they have made it to the Presidency - wow, that puts it in perspective!!!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And the first Gay President. That is quite an accomplishment. Moscow Ellen you do have a way of putting things into perspective
FTFY, buddy.....

And the first Gay President. Originally Posted by themystic
Not to make this a racial / political thing (however) while we're at it.....

First black President....
First Muslim President....

Damn...Barry hit the Trifecta, didn't he?
FTFY, buddy.....

Not to make this a racial / political thing (however) while we're at it.....

First black President....
First Muslim President....

Damn...Barry hit the Trifecta, didn't he? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Hey, don’t forget Obama is half white. He certainly did!!!!!!!!
I don’t remember you discussing Obama’s whiteness at all during his administrations, bambino. Why are you talking about race now?

After all, this is another AOC thread. And you’re off topic.

The Democratic freshmen members really have you off kilter. Or is it the fact that these are just more women who wouldn’t give you the time of day if your watch was broken.

Just think, if you and that other few dozen of your fellow PA-nians woulda stayed home in November 2016, none of this would have been possible. Trump wouldn’t have seized power and there wouldn’t have been a bluenami in the 2018 House elections.

You wanna be pissed about AOC? Blame yourself.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAH!
I don’t remember you discussing Obama’s whiteness at all during his administrations, bambino. Why are you talking about race now?

After all, this is another AOC thread. And you’re off topic.

The Democratic freshmen members really have you off kilter. Or is it the fact that these are just more women who wouldn’t give you the time of day if your watch was broken.

Just think, if you and that other few dozen of your fellow PA-nians woulda stayed home in November 2016, none of this would have been possible. Trump wouldn’t have seized power and there wouldn’t have been a bluenami in the 2018 House elections.

You wanna be pissed about AOC? Blame yourself.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I called Obama our first Mullato POTUS many times. Because he is Bi Racial. That’s a fact. He barely knew his father, but he wrote a book about him. He doesn’t mention his mother much, but she raised him. Obama was always fanning racial flames. From Boston, Trayvon Martin, Ferguson and Baltimore. He even invited race pimp and Jew hater Sharpton to the WH 90 times. He even invited BLM to the WH. I guess he failed to realize white people voted for him too. As far as AOC goes, she doesn’t piss me off, she makes me laugh. She’s a buffoon, twit and hypocrite.
Thanks for clearing that up, bambino.

But never forget, you got what you bargained for when you voted for Trump.

HAHAHSHSHSSHBAHAHAH!!!!
What's the matter, you a little intimidated by smart, strong, independent women?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Not at all.

Thanks for clearing that up, bambino.

But never forget, you got what you bargained for when you voted for Trump.

HAHAHSHSHSSHBAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes I did. Booming economy, conservative judges, lower taxes. That’s exactly what I bargained for. 63 million other people too. Youre an expert on walking into punches. The gift who keeps on giving.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Tiny
  • 03-07-2019, 11:43 AM
There's so much hypocrisy out there among the green elites -- Al Gore, Michael Moore, Bernie Sanders, and Tom Steyer flying on private planes for example. The Associated Press and also some Tennessee think tank estimated how much energy Gore's house uses and it was through the roof compared to the average American's.
LMFAO. With her vast worldly and intellectual knowledge; you know she wasn't making the grades but blowing them.. The professor's that is... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Let me ask, did you graduate college with honors like she did?? Have you won academic awards & scholarships like she has??? Have you even accomplish 1/4 of what she has at the young age of 30???
My guess would be a big fat NO!!!

*snickering!!*
Lil Gaga, you obviously didn’t read the link or your comprehension isn’t very good. Here is AOCs own words concerning UBER:

“Ironically, the Uber-loving politician took a tough public stand against the conveyance after a New York City taxi driver committed suicide in February 2018.

“Yellow cab drivers are in financial ruin due to the unregulated expansion of

Uber,” she tweeted on March 21. “What was a living wage job now pays under minimum.”

Just face it GaGa, AOC is a fucking hypocrite. So are you. Originally Posted by bambino
You've already displayed your reading comprehension skills, but keep trying

GOOD I'm glad Uber is killing Yellow Cab. They fucking deserve it. I don't know how Yellow Cab in Pittsburgh is, but here in Austin they are horrible, over priced, arrive late half the time.When you call to get some answers you talk to someone in India thanks to conservatard outsourcing. So GOOD!

I'm a hypocrite and so are you. You live in Pittsburgh, one of the main things I miss about that city is the public transportation, love the trolleys & subways they had. But I'm guess you probably use a gas guzzling vehicle instead.

AOC is perfect in every way!!
Not at all.

Originally Posted by lustylad
LAME!! The only thing conservatrd women make us do is wanna stick a dick in their mouths to shut it up.

Prime example right here..

I called Obama our first Mullato POTUS many times. Because he is Bi Racial. That’s a fact. He barely knew his father, but he wrote a book about him. He doesn’t mention his mother much, but she raised him. Obama was always fanning racial flames. From Boston, Trayvon Martin, Ferguson and Baltimore. He even invited race pimp and Jew hater Sharpton to the WH 90 times. He even invited BLM to the WH. I guess he failed to realize white people voted for him too. As far as AOC goes, she doesn’t piss me off, she makes me laugh. She’s a buffoon, twit and hypocrite. Originally Posted by bambino
AOC makes you laugh like Nancy makes you laugh. So what has Trump done since Nancy started owning his ass?
You've already displayed your reading comprehension skills, but keep trying

GOOD I'm glad Uber is killing Yellow Cab. They fucking deserve it. I don't know how Yellow Cab in Pittsburgh is, but here in Austin they are horrible, over priced, arrive late half the time.When you call to get some answers you talk to someone in India thanks to conservatard outsourcing. So GOOD!

I'm a hypocrite and so are you. You live in Pittsburgh, one of the main things I miss about that city is the public transportation, love the trolleys & subways they had. But I'm guess you probably use a gas guzzling vehicle instead.

AOC is perfect in every way!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
She’s a hypocrite, and you are stupid for not recognizing she is. I used to take the “street cars” all the time in the 60’s. I was a young kid and it was a good way to get around . I haven’t been on one since I bought my first car when I was 16. Why sit next to schmucks like you. And I drive a Tahoe LTZ now. Huge carbon footprint. Take a suck on that Lil Gaga.
She’s a hypocrite, and you are stupid for not recognizing she is. I used to take the “street cars” all the time in the 60’s. I was a young kid and it was a good way to get around . I haven’t been on one since I bought my first car when I was 16. Why sit next to schmucks like you. And I drive a Tahoe LTZ now. Huge carbon footprint. Take a suck on that Lil Gaga. Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing but petty childish put downs and a perfect display of hypocrisy. Thanks for taking the bait.