Providers - stop texting blanket ads to everyone who has ever called you!

What a short-sighted view ...

This is an anonymous board. Don't let your feelings get hurt so easily. Originally Posted by ezman
sorry, but its simply not worth the hassle. if someone loses money or gets hurt or worse, that is unfortunately not my problem.

i hate to be a jerk about this, but i just haven't received any support. all i get is "wah wah wah" and the like. so because nobody seems to care, there is no use in me posting any alerts or alert-worthy information as i run across it.

in fact i think im just going to post the minimum amount of reviews as needed, as my ROS access is about to expire. any the details will be just enough to get credit but nothing more. so my information that i share will be extremely truncated, as the people on here seem to not care anyway and it takes me time and effort to post like everyone else.

but, since nobody appreciates the info, it's simply not worth the time.
sorry, but its simply not worth the hassle. if someone loses money or gets hurt or worse, that is unfortunately not my problem. Originally Posted by John_TX
Unfortunately....... your wrong......

As to my Sig Line...... That's about something else.... I still contribute and would never hold out information that would keep fellow mongers from "getting hurt or worse".....

There are White Knights, Lap Dawgs, Pussy Whipped but nothing is worse than a guy that withholds information from other guys that causes them to "lose money or get hurt or worse"

Guys like you take pathetic to a whole new lower level.

"Not worth the hassle"? What hassle? Some online guy busts your balls in a PM or thread?..... Poor Baby....

Better log off Sonny... I think your mommy is calling.

As to my Sig Line...... That's about something else.... I still contribute and would never hold out information that would keep fellow mongers from "getting hurt or worse".....

There are White Knights, Lap Dawgs, Pussy Whipped but nothing is worse than a guy that withholds information from other guys that causes them to "lose money or get hurt or worse"

"Not worth the hassle"? What hassle? Some online guy busts your balls in a PM or thread?..... Poor Baby....

Better log off Sonny... I think your mommy is calling. Originally Posted by Whispers
actually i think im pretty correct. what i understood is that you hosted a SC social, and then when people no-showed or walked their tabs or what not, it made you feel like they didn't treat your time and effort to put on a SC social as important, so you got upset and stopped putting them on. if that is incorrect please tell us what actually happened for accuracy. believe me, i can understand why you'd be upset. but if that's the case, why is it ok for you to get upset but not ok for another over the same situation?

i gain nothing by not posting. i gain only a bunch of crap from board members by posting. so the incentive lies in not posting. i certainly have nothing to gain when i post an alert i get a complete bunch of crap from board members. why do it? someone's safety is important, i will agree with that, but i also think nobody should rely on me or this board to ensure their safety. everyone should go to an "unknown" provider knowing that it could be a set-up or robbery by a pimp. or an upsell, or whatever. it can happen, so be aware of it. i am merely stating that if i know something i am choosing not to share it because people have proven that they are utterly thankless when i do. so why bother?

i have tried to post alerts, so i do care about people's time, money, and safety - but others have made it known that my information is not worth sharing, so be it.

p.s. my mom doesn't know i hobby so i can't cry to her!

Better log off Sonny... I think your mommy is calling. Originally Posted by Whispers
11 minutes, geez I lost that bet...I said 5 minutes with reply...You go Whispers
I think whispers got upset over his SC socials being disrespected by board members is very strikingly similar to my situation. but evidently he cannot apply his pattern of logic to other people in similar situations.

and the childish remarks he adds only show how immature and personal he is trying to make this. oh well. it's not personal to me, I'm under no obligation to share any info with anybody last i checked.

and i think it's pretty obvious I could care less what he thinks of me. hypocrites aren't worth having a discussion with.
JTX, I think you're merging two conversations. There was one about the problems of the social and a discussion about whether or not to continue putting in the effort of hosting them. There was another about one individual (Whispers) contributing much more than one person's fair share, and wanting others to share the load. It's tough when you feel like you give, give, give, and so little is contributed in return. Thus the "strike" on contributing reviews, disclosing UTR gals, etc, hoping to incite others to pony up their private stock.

There was no discussion of withholding info that might protect somebody. I appreciate your sharing of the texting problem. I agree with you that it is an issue others should know about. I posted the same regarding unsolicited callbacks just yesterday. If you want to withhold contributing the positive, that's your call, and I respect it. I did the same for years on the previous board. However, I NEVER withheld information that would protect hobbyists. Twice I warned of impending busts because I observed the surveillance in both locations. Twice I was right. During that time, I never contributed reviews. My choice, and yours too. I think membership in this fantasy community implies watching each other's back. That is the root of why we even login to this site. Safety. At least as close to it as we can get.
I don't text, and I don't like getting unsolicitated calls from providers, but I usually tell everyone to feel free to p.m. or email me with any special offers, or anything else anytime.
JTX, I think you're merging two conversations. There was one about the problems of the social and a discussion about whether or not to continue putting in the effort of hosting them. There was another about one individual (Whispers) contributing much more than one person's fair share, and wanting others to share the load. It's tough when you feel like you give, give, give, and so little is contributed in return. Thus the "strike" on contributing reviews, disclosing UTR gals, etc, hoping to incite others to pony up their private stock.

There was no discussion of withholding info that might protect somebody. I appreciate your sharing of the texting problem. I agree with you that it is an issue others should know about. I posted the same regarding unsolicited callbacks just yesterday. If you want to withhold contributing the positive, that's your call, and I respect it. I did the same for years on the previous board. However, I NEVER withheld information that would protect hobbyists. Twice I warned of impending busts because I observed the surveillance in both locations. Twice I was right. During that time, I never contributed reviews. My choice, and yours too. I think membership in this fantasy community implies watching each other's back. That is the root of why we even login to this site. Safety. At least as close to it as we can get. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
perhaps. but when people are too busy talking smack to other board members, the "brotherhood" is lost. nobody joined ECCIE to hear people bitch about whether or not what they are posting is the truth. nobody joined ECCIE to have other members talk shit to thim without any penalty or sanction.

whispers has been one of those talking smack to me for no apparent reason. he has no dog in this fight, he just started talking smack. what makes it extremely hypocritical for HIM of all people is that he felt people weren't in essence respecting his efforts, much like my situation. but it is ok for him to "go on strike" but all i get is mouthful of shit from other board members when i opt not to share knowledge that i know?

well, sorry, but as long as people like him continue to talk smack and not retract their statements, the rest of the board members will suffer the lack of info sharing on my part. that may possibly correct members in general behaving badly, when other board members step up to the mouthy ones and tell them to take it down a notch. until then, as long as people aren't man enough to tell these other board bullies to shut the f*** up, there will be many others like me who will opt not to post a damn thing.

i care about others' safety - but it is not my responsibility to post anything about something that would help someone from stepping into a potential violent encounter or at the very least, lose their hard earned money. and so long as those who continue to talk smack maintain their position i will maintain mine.
when i opt not to share knowledge that i know
Know? So far all I've seen you post is hypotheticals based on desktop research, which in one case was flawed. And now your panties are in a wad because some typed words on the internet were perceived by you and you alone to be *personal* attacks.
JTX, I am amazed at your persistence in keeping an antagonistic bent on life on this board. Maybe you would indeed be happier elsewhere, or maintaining radio silence.

The loss of your meteoric one month of membership will probably cause all other board members to reflect on how we interact with each other. You've made such a difference in less than 30 days, I'm not sure how we'll get on without the input. Its been real.
perhaps. but when people are too busy talking smack to other board members, the "brotherhood" is lost. nobody joined ECCIE to hear people bitch about whether or not what they are posting is the truth. nobody joined ECCIE to have other members talk shit to thim without any penalty or sanction.

Some camaraderie is built on talking shit to each other. Nobody may have joined for that purpose, but it is everyone duty, not just on this board, but in life, to question what's presented to them and not swallow anything and everything as truth. There is a great amount of latitude given to members here to speak their mind freely without fear of penalty or sanction, that is actually a good thing about this board. If everyone was in fear of being slapped down for saying something someone didn't like, we wouldn't have much to say. That is also the kind of environment that hides favoritism, cliques, and politics.

whispers has been one of those talking smack to me for no apparent reason. he has no dog in this fight, he just started talking smack. what makes it extremely hypocritical for HIM of all people is that he felt people weren't in essence respecting his efforts, much like my situation. but it is ok for him to "go on strike" but all i get is mouthful of shit from other board members when i opt not to share knowledge that i know?

I think you missed the point of his strike. He was getting people laid for a lot less amount of money with girls better looking than most on the boards for longer periods than an hour at a time. He's not striking from participating on the board, steering people from danger, or even giving out info here and there.

well, sorry, but as long as people like him continue to talk smack and not retract their statements, the rest of the board members will suffer the lack of info sharing on my part. that may possibly correct members in general behaving badly, when other board members step up to the mouthy ones and tell them to take it down a notch. until then, as long as people aren't man enough to tell these other board bullies to shut the f*** up, there will be many others like me who will opt not to post a damn thing.

So you want other members to get on Whispers for talking smack to you? and those who don't step up to these bullies aren't man enough.

i care about others' safety - but it is not my responsibility to post anything about something that would help someone from stepping into a potential violent encounter or at the very least, lose their hard earned money. and so long as those who continue to talk smack maintain their position i will maintain mine. Originally Posted by John_TX
You're right, it's not your responsibility. You have no obligation to help others. Then again, you've basically been self posting alerts that you're not going to be helpful because a few people have bad mouthed you and that your future reviews will contain bare minimum needed to get PA credit, but no more. It's good to know that you see the value in what others contribute enough to go through the effort of writing the review and checking the boxes so you can read others still sharing all the info they can.

I've appreciated some of the information you've shared, thank you for that.

i gain nothing by not posting. i gain only a bunch of crap from board members by posting. so the incentive lies in not posting. Originally Posted by John_TX
Yet you continue to post.
  • ezman
  • 08-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Guys like you take pathetic to a whole new lower level... Originally Posted by Whispers
Nailed it! John_TX, I have posted things that others didn't care for in the past, but I didn't spend an entire day posting defensive, antagonistic responses. Get over it. Go get some pussy, instead of trying to justify whether you did or didn't get x number of tineye hits on some gal's pictures.
Know? So far all I've seen you post is hypotheticals based on desktop research, which in one case was flawed. And now your panties are in a wad because some typed words on the internet were perceived by you and you alone to be *personal* attacks. Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
when you were too lazy to confirm the amount of tineye hits, and then with no proof whatsoever accused me of being an agency owner with a hidden agenda (and thus implying multiple handle posting, which is a bannable offense), then yes, i consider that a personal attack.

yet you continue to keep at it? what a jerk.
Yet you continue to post. Originally Posted by boardman
i am choosing not to post alerts....if you had read what i had posted you wouldn't have taken my quote out of context.