"Was I Supposed To Call You?" - An Inquiry

I do the same thing. I only call if they call me first. It has always been my thought process that we are being to paid to "go away" . That they do not want the hassle of girlfriends or wives and such. So unless they call me they will never hear from me again.

Unless it is a regular person then I do buy them things for their birthday's and Christmas

A few days ago, I received a message from a gentleman I hadn't seen or heard from in over a month. He wanted to know why he had not heard from me and passive aggressively said I must not have been intrigued, as I said I was. .

Did I miss something?

It seemed like common sense to assume that part of what men are paying for is my NOT needing anything from them they choose not to offer, including but not limited to conversation. I was intrigued. But who intrigues me is irrelevant. Ultimately, I am paid to be myself, and then completely uninvested in whether or not I hear from or speak to them again, correct?

I do genuinely enjoy most of my sessions, but if someone doesn't tell me they want to hear from me, I will wait to speak until addressed.

This is a genuine question: Am I being callous? Is there an element of the proverbial (GFE) provider handbook I've missed? Should I be saying "hello" on occasion? No, right? I'm the first to admit there are always things left for me to learn, so please, share your thoughts.

TIA for input. I'm not losing sleep over it but it did create a theoretical conundrum, about which I'm irked! Hate when people try to guilt me. No time for such silliness; low tolerance for bullshit. Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine