Toy Drive Drop Off Points!

Just got a $25 gift card to target. Do I need a receipt to show you whispers?
yup
Ok I'll bring it to you on Monday at bone daddy? Never heard of that place.
It's a quiet family restaurant with BBQ. Kind of like Cracker Barrel.
Really? Lol I thought it was a strip joint with that name.....
Really? Lol I thought it was a strip joint with that name..... Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Not a strip club at all. Don't order the steak, unless you like your steaks with BBQ sauce, otherwise, the food's not bad.
Really? Lol I thought it was a strip joint with that name..... Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Nope... Just a bar b que joint with hot ladies struggling to make a living occaisionally known to wander off with a regular on their days off....

nothing special
ooh sounds hot! =)
nope.... Air Conditioned.... Climate Controlled Environment.....

I got a guy bringing the 40 Gift Cards for the Cash....

Now I need 40 Brand New $10 Bills.... That's 16 Chances to win guys.....

I know we said no cash but this is a little different.... The guy that brings them will get an invite to the Gift Wrapping and UnWrapping Party we are going to need to have sometime after we cut off the donations!

Hmmm.. We will need a Host for that won't we.... Or better yet a Hostess?

Maybe I will handle that with some young lady serving as my partner....

Invite a few of the better givers and a few ladies that want to help..... Cater some food and stock the bar.....

At the end of the night when all the presents are wrapped and ready to go under the tree I'll retire with my lady for the night as my friends go off to their rooms... errrrr.. homes.....

hmmmmmmm.....
That's $400...... Alot of money
Monday 1PM to 2PM Perfect 10
Monday 5:30Pm to 6:30PM Bone Daddys

Tuesday 2PM to 3PM Bikinis I35 at St Johns
Tuesday 6:30PM to 7:30Pm Twin Peaks South off Stassney

Wednesday 5:30PM to 6:30PM Perfect 10

Suggestions!

Would like to see more gift cards to Payless Shoes or DSW

There have been no gofts presented oriented towards teen age girls....

Would like to see some book store gift cards.....

Target and WalMart will be major shopping points to turn gift cards into gifts..... So more of those are fine....

I got a guy bringing the 40 Gift Cards for the Cash Inserts....

Now I need 40 Brand New $10 Bills.... That's 16 Chances to win guys.....

The guy that brings them will get an invite to the Gift Wrapping and UnWrapping Party we are going to need to have sometime after we cut off the donations!

Hmmm.. We will need a Host for that won't we.... Or better yet a Hostess?

Maybe I will handle that with some young lady serving as my partner....

Invite a few of the better givers and a few ladies that want to help..... Cater some food and stock the bar.....

At the end of the night when all the presents are wrapped and ready to go under the tree I'll retire with my lady for the night as my friends go off to their rooms... errrrr.. homes.....

hmmmmmmm.....
PM Me if you are still interested in the drop off points later in the week.... After tonight I might scratch off a few.... maybe do 1 every other day through Sunday....

We seem to have hit the wall on donations....

Only 16 people have donated...... 58 donations so far....

One guy holding 16 of the tickets!... Pretty damn good odds!

Nothing gift wise for young ladies yet.....
I will be there tonight with a donation. See you in a few
That's $400...... A lot of money Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Yeah... But for some here it is just one session....

I would like to see us hit around $3000.... which in all honesty is just $75 per kid for Christmas.....

I was asked today if we can use some of the money to buy a Christmas Tree for a family living in the projects that won't have one otherwise....

Did you see the kind of things we are looking for? Shoes? T-Shirts? Underwear? Clothing items?

Some kids in some families have NEVER had New clothing of any kind..... everything is hand-me down or from thrift stores....

There have been a few cool toys donated that will light up some of these kids.... but we need more... (sheesh.. your making me sound like Jerry Lewis!)

To give each kid just $10, 1 toy, a pair of shoes, a pack of socks and underwear will be around $60 a kid.

Yes $400 is a lot of money to many of us.......

But we can do it.... it's a huge community...... and only 16 people have stepped up so far.... I know we will do well at the party though..... If 32 people step up in the next few days and are only half as generous as the first 16 we will be there!
  • ezman
  • 12-06-2010, 04:09 PM
We seem to have hit the wall on donations....

Nothing gift wise for young ladies yet..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Honestly, I think there will be quite a few more on the actual day ...

Even though I have already donated, I am thinking about adding to it. Any ideas for a young lady 10-14? A bit out of my league.