omfg here comes halloween!

waiting for netflix to dil this one to my mailbox.....spooooky!!!!

• MC
  • 09-26-2013, 11:24 AM
I love nightmare before christmas!!!!! Originally Posted by aj14620
Favorite movie of all time! I'm seriously under a nightmare before Christmas blanket right now!
It came out when I was in like 2nd grade and I've seen it a trillion times now haha. *nerding out* Originally Posted by Lexxxy

waiting for netflix to dil this one to my mailbox.....spooooky!!!!

Originally Posted by aj14620
That's a great movie. It's like Creepshow meets Pulp Fiction. I actually got to see that at a local theater even though it wasn't released nationwide.
Great movie i saw it at the one night only double feature with let the right one in in the city i was so happy because my sd and i were some of the last people they let in too many people showed up and they sold out.
If you like that you may like the tales from the dark side episode Halloween Candy by tom savini very similar feel.
I've been digging out all my monsters, tales from the dark side, tales from the crypt, hammer house of horror, the hitch hiker, journey to the unknown, beyond the veil.... I watch them all October
  • MC
  • 09-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Great movie i saw it at the one night only double feature with let the right one in in the city i was so happy because my sd and i were some of the last people they let in too many people showed up and they sold out.
If you like that you may like the tales from the dark side episode Halloween Candy by tom savini very similar feel. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I've heard of that episode on another site. I should see if it's on Youtube.

Youtube has a lot of great horror movies/tv shows for free.
You guys rock!!! So happy to have other Halloween fans to get excited with!
  • MC
  • 09-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Halloween is probably my favorite time of the year.

I think I'll start making horror movie recommendations in this thread starting on October 1. A horror movie a day.
oooo rob zombie's halloween...evil has a destiny is always a fav of mine..

michael's first kill...it's brutal..and not for the faint of heart...dont watch if ya cant handle this..a clown..a big stick..a bully getting a beat down..and of course blood and creepyass music!!

• MC
  • 09-26-2013, 11:49 AM
oooo rob zombie's halloween...evil has a destiny is always a fav of mine..

michael's first kill...it's brutal..and not for the faint of heart...dont watch if ya cant handle this..a clown..a big stick..a bully getting a beat down..and of course blood and creepyass music!!

Originally Posted by aj14620
Have you seen his new film The Lords of Salem yet? I thought it was pretty creepy.
not yet..ima huge rob zombie fan...HUGE FAN!!

netflix will only dil so many movies to me..lol
  • MC
  • 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM
not yet..ima huge rob zombie fan...HUGE FAN!!

netflix will only dil so many movies to me..lol Originally Posted by aj14620
Have you ever streamed a movie online? I know a site that has it. Other than one or two annoying pop ups, it works for me.
there are some on netflix that i can watch instantly..however there are some
i cant and have to wait for my hot mailman to deliver it to my door for me..
  • Tiger
  • 09-26-2013, 06:13 PM
there are some on netflix that i can watch instantly..however there are some
i cant and have to wait for my hot mailman to deliver it to my door for me.. Originally Posted by aj14620

Here's your movies, ma'am!
  • MC
  • 09-26-2013, 06:53 PM
lol tiger ..you r hilarious!!!