thinking of doing webcam showers but who would watch

Nice shower show! Awesome customer appreciation. I think it does add to the anticipation before a meeting. Originally Posted by Blurr 7
Did u have any dislikes and or any pointers/ideas

So I can make better video next time
Nicely done sexy lady. We have to meet sometime in the future!
Did u have any dislikes and or any pointers/ideas

So I can make better video next time Originally Posted by Lola13
Maybe a few more close ups. Also a nice lotion rubdown would have been nice too.
If you posted videos I would definitely watch. It might even be more likely to come see you than someone else. Vids are always better than pictures.
I think that was super cute and a great idea. Let's your clients get another look at you and for someone like me, an opportunity to see your sweet personality and a real life look at you. I would definitely book a date with you after seeing that. Thanks!
Sexy!!!!! It would be more interesting watching if you showered with another gal or guy
Nicely done sexy lady. We have to meet sometime in the future! Originally Posted by lda523287
I would love to
If you posted videos I would definitely watch. It might even be more likely to come see you than someone else. Vids are always better than pictures. Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
Link above
I think that was super cute and a great idea. Let's your clients get another look at you and for someone like me, an opportunity to see your sweet personality and a real life look at you. I would definitely book a date with you after seeing that. Thanks! Originally Posted by smags007
Thank U so much I can't wait
  • L.A.
  • 08-29-2016, 06:06 AM
As much as anything I liked that is showed some of your personality.
As much as anything I liked that is showed some of your personality. Originally Posted by L.A.
Thank u love