Zero tolerance for racism

Preference is not racism. And it doesn't need to be spun into it. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Thank you. One of the most intelligent statements I have seen on here.

But while preference is not necessarily racism, racism is always preference. And a preference that only time and education can change.
Every time I see one of these threads I wonder how much of the problem is being told no, or is it really being told no by a "whore" of all people. Lots of guys think that P4P should knock down all the barriers and as long as they show up cash in hand nothing else matters. It would be really interesting to see if any of the guys that complain so much would agree to a scenario where someone else got to pick his provider and he had to fuck the one that showed up, no matter what. Originally Posted by rcinokc

It just goes to show that some fucktards, regardless of race, still cannot get laid with a handful of money.
The OP's stated goal; namely that all paid-for pussy in the world be available regardless of the race of the participants is very noble. Unfortunately, that's simply never going to happen.If you're being denied service based at a restaurant upon your race....told you're "not welcome" in a particular neighborhood..fired from your job b/c you "don't fit in"....then there are laws to address that. But...when it comes down to how a woman feels re entrance to her private parts...it's her decision..entirely. Originally Posted by txcwby6

kind of pointless to talk about laws that address that....if we followed laws here, this forum wouldn't exist
It's about preference. The girls talk. Sure many have had bad experiences. The fact that aa providers have the same policy should tell you everything.

I think all providers should post if they don't see certain people so they don't waste their time.
It's about preference. The girls talk. Sure many have had bad experiences. The fact that aa providers have the same policy should tell you everything.

I think all providers should post if they don't see certain people so they don't waste their time. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Again, it isn't the girls 99% of the time in this situation. It's their pimps. The girls aren't choosing anything. Their pimps are telling them they can't see AA guys.

The reason some AA providers have the same policy is because those who do are also likely pimped.
I think your 99% is more like 10%.

The reason why provider like old guys is that they are not overly aggressive, make the provider feel comfortable, and are reliable.

The reason they don't see black guys is hygiene, sometimes size, looks in some cases, and a lot of guys are looking to pimp them out or run scams on them.

Sometimes you see ads where provider will say no aa under 35.

Again, it isn't the girls 99% of the time in this situation. It's their pimps. The girls aren't choosing anything. Their pimps are telling them they can't see AA guys.

The reason some AA providers have the same policy is because those who do are also likely pimped. Originally Posted by still-asleep

The reason why provider like old guys is that they are not overly aggressive, make the provider feel comfortable, and are reliable, and dick usually doesn't get hard a second time so it is easy money.

The reason they don't see black guys is hygiene, sometimes size, looks in some cases, and a lot of guys are looking to pimp them out or run scams on them.

Sometimes you see ads where provider will say no aa under 35. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Here's a news flash for you. The majority of the girls that advertise no AA men and don't have pimps will definitely see AA clients, trust me, I know because I have FUCKED a few of them. They advertise that because they have been told it would hurt their business from White guys if they knew they were getting that Black dick also.

Just Keeping It Real
Maybe you should help the op out. So they advertise no AA and you still contact them for an appointment? Did you at least let them know ahead of time?

Here's a news flash for you. The majority of the girls that advertise no AA men and don't have pimps will definitely see AA clients, trust me, I know because I have FUCKED a few of them. They advertise that because they have been told it would hurt their business from White guys if they knew they were getting that Black dick also.

Just Keeping It Real Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I think all providers should post if they don't see certain people so they don't waste their time. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I am over fifty and have had poor sessions with younger providers that clearly prefer younger men. They would rather suffer through it and give bad service than lose the income. They don't seem to have a problem enforcing preferences when it comes to activities, though.

The reason why provider like old guys is that they are not overly aggressive, make the provider feel comfortable, and are reliable.

Sometimes you see ads where provider will say no aa under 35. Originally Posted by dallasfan
10% haha. No, the majority of those stating that they have a no AA policy is because they are pimped out.

I am sure providers can chime in with MANY stories of nasty ass white guys not practicing good hygiene as well, so I don't believe the hygiene statement you made.

The ones looking to pimp them out is the reason the pimped out girls aren't allowed to see AA men. They don't want someone taking their girl from their stable.
Maybe you should help the op out. So they advertise no AA and you still contact them for an appointment? Did you at least let them know ahead of time? Originally Posted by dallasfan
That is pretty obvious don't you think, of course I contacted them and asked the question. Why would I not tell them up front that I am AA, don't you think she would find out when she screened me and there is definitely no way in hell I would show up with with her not knowing ahead of time. It ain't like it's something that I would be able to hide from her. A good friend of mine here (hey babygirl) once told me that I am 4 AM dark, so it would definitely be pretty obvious to the ladies, don't you think.

Op, this is for you. I've learned not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see on this SHMB. Remember, as AA men, we only make up a small portion of the hobbiest here. That being said, if a lady has to list a NBA policy to increase her business from others, then so be it. Don't take it personal, at the end of the day she has to get paid and I am not one to knock anyone's hussle. There are definitely some here that won't see us because of their PIMPS (hi ladies) and they know who they are, and there are also ladies who, for their own reasons, will not see AA men at all. I say more power to them, it's their choice but for every one that won't, there is several that will Fuck your brains out and enjoy every second of it.

Just do your research and play nice with the ladies and you will have a great time. Oh yeah, you will also be able to figure which guys here that are probably telling these girls that they shouldn't see AA men because they wouldn't see them again. I think it is hilarious when I see a review from one those guys on a girl who advertises a NBA policy and think to myself, if he only knew what we were doing to each other last week.
Just Keeping It Real
It just goes to show that some fucktards, regardless of race, still cannot get laid with a handful of money. Originally Posted by pyramider
Dude, you crack me up!!

I wonder if the OP wants some cheese too? We all have preferences, and they are not all racist. No need to make it more than it is. What pyramider said.
This is a up close and personal business. I am a short fat old black man and I do not particularly care for thin 20 somethings. I am confused somewhat by no AA. White only and no blacks, I understand. Does no AA mean that Bahamian, a black British man or a Jamaican is okay???...just wondering

And I'm sure some dipshit, knucklehead will wander along in a minute and tell us that's a preference and not racism, too?
That is pretty obvious don't you think, of course I contacted them and asked the question. Why would I not tell them up front that I am AA, don't you think she would find out when she screened me and there is definitely no way in hell I would show up with with her not knowing ahead of time. It ain't like it's something that I would be able to hide from her. A good friend of mine here (hey babygirl) once told me that I am 4 AM dark, so it would definitely be pretty obvious to the ladies, don't you think.

Op, this is for you. I've learned not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see on this SHMB. Remember, as AA men, we only make up a small portion of the hobbiest here. That being said, if a lady has to list a NBA policy to increase her business from others, then so be it. Don't take it personal, at the end of the day she has to get paid and I am not one to knock anyone's hussle. There are definitely some here that won't see us because of their PIMPS (hi ladies) and they know who they are, and there are also ladies who, for their own reasons, will not see AA men at all. I say more power to them, it's their choice but for every one that won't, there is several that will Fuck your brains out and enjoy every second of it.

Just do your research and play nice with the ladies and you will have a great time. Oh yeah, you will also be able to figure which guys here that are probably telling these girls that they shouldn't see AA men because they wouldn't see them again. I think it is hilarious when I see a review from one those guys on a girl who advertises a NBA policy and think to myself, if he only knew what we were doing to each other last week.
I agree 100 percent- I have seen quite a few well known providers on here- who advertise NBA and yet have seen me-and the 4 that come to mind ALL stated they advertise NBA because guys(white) have called them and stated they won't see them if they see Black men which to me is fucked up.
I have no problem seeing ladies- regardless of who they are seeing as long as they are obviously not seeing men with diseases or bare-backing every guy- I am more concerned with my health. If a lady chooses to have NBA it's her business and I move on. At the end of the day GREEN is the only color that matters.