Alot of the messages lately...

A.S.P.D.
[/COLOR]
That part was aimed at abeautifulsite
[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Blue]
Rory247.... Bella Solis.... Dorthy Monroe.... Glynette.... Diamond Jenet.... PaulinaPayne.... ???

Though I genuinely agree with you about the healthcare & researching tricks part. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Not all of us needed to disguise ourselves behind a new handle or an avatar that hides our race (note I am not an NBA Chef).

Love Tommy Lee Jones
Thank you Poppy. And I do agree with you . I certainly was not attempting to be anything but informative.

Like I said, I agree with you about some of the threads and comments but telling you from the male point of view, your post made it sound as you felt those things are mandatory. As far as compliments go, remember this, a lot of these guys won't compliment their wives and so's so you know they won't compliment you. Now what you don't get is that for many men expressing the desire to see you over seeing someone else IS paying you a compliment. If you're going to say it's not then you don't understand how some men think. They can also choose to offer their time and money to someone else but they decided to contact you because they do like your images, or your words, or whatever it is that attracted you to them. That in itself is the compliment. Like you said, this isn't a dating site and just as you don't treat it as such neither do some of the gents on here. Each party is getting something in return, you are getting paid, they are getting laid - plain as that and for many if they wanted more than that they would not be seeking it here. This is not a roses and diamonds hobby for most. It's a pure and simple exchange of goods for services. There are some of us that when we see providers we do go the extra mile. There are some of us that when we see providers we bring flowers, or wine, or something or we do compliment them but we do it for those that we also feel we are getting something extra from. Again, it swings both ways. Your points on rudeness, etc. has merit but at the same time some people need to have thicker skin and know that not everyone will agree with them on various points and in an open forum such as this we are all free to express our opinions. Some opinions can be expressed in a milder tone but sometimes you just have to consider the source and chalk it up to them just being how they are - take them or leave them - what can you really do about their rudeness except not see them and that is your option to exercise as you stated you do. Originally Posted by poppy71

Tipping- There is nothing that excites a woman more than this
Compliments- Make her feel awesome and she will show you how much it is appreciated- ALL women are beautiful regardless of weight, race, height or anything else Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
^ For someone who's NBA I find that to be pretty comical
So you are saying that you get nothing out of any of it and you are doing US a favor?? Originally Posted by abeautifulsite

I have to agree that we as ladies love to be treated well….but in all reality, these gentlemen are doing US a favor by choosing to see us. Of course, that is just my opinion.
Humans make typos, even an idiot could figure that out without insulting an entire demographic of people. Guessing you're not a lawyer, Doc, or Dentist, lol.

No nerve struck, just bored waiting on a teleconference to start. And my current ATF has no idea about SHMBs like this.

Hooker-to-English translation on that last sentence, someone? I'm totally lost... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Thank you Poppy. And I do agree with you . I certainly was not attempting to be anything but informative. Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Humans make typos, even an idiot could figure that out without insulting an entire demographic of people. Guessing you're not a lawyer, Doc, or Dentist, lol.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I probably could have, but its much more fun to twist your panties, dumpling. And I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies.
Some are doing a favor & some are taking out their hostility towards their ex, SO, or just women in general. My comments are not directed to the true gentlemen that visit me and listen, I'm just not flying off the handle here like some bitter person who doesn't enjoy cooking anymore. I actually enjoy someone coming in and putting me in my place now and again, but it's very easy to determine those who like bashing women and those who are respectful of ALL ladies regardless of their background, body type or what they wear when they open the door. I have clear cut reasons for EVERYTHING I do.

Namaste.

I have to agree that we as ladies love to be treated well….but in all reality, these gentlemen are doing US a favor by choosing to see us. Of course, that is just my opinion. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Honey you do not have to prove anything to me. I was just commenting on your posts. I was not trying to rattle your cage, just trying to be informative from our side like you guys always are . You posts things about us just the same but I certainly was not trying to aggravate you

I probably could have, but its much more fun to twist your panties, dumpling. And I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
...I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
don't do it bro - remember PX90 or whatever his name was
I may be wrong (one never knows), but I don't think your lawyer or doc provide the type or level of service that your provider does, also, most providers (not all) have no healthcare, 401K, etc. Ladies do read reviews and comments before deciding to ever respond, just as you guys read reviews and locker room chatter.
Most ladies don't

To the OP it comes with the territory. Just focus on your bread and butter which are the lurkers. We all know you would be broke stictly relying on posters and reviewers
Not all of us needed to disguise ourselves behind a new handle Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Mods, can I have my old handle back?
or an avatar that hides our race (note I am not an NBA Chef). Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

So your race is Beach shot in portrait?
In the interest of hiding I assure you I'm hiding the least & exposing the most.
Love Tommy Lee Jones Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Don't we all.
Guys please don't jump on Lexie. This was my fault for putting this conversation up. She did not do anything wrong . thanks
  • drax1
  • 05-15-2014, 10:44 AM
I was trying to decide whether to go hobbying tomorrow or play golf with my lawyer at Augusta Pines. My lawyer is ugly fuck but he appreciates me enough to invite me for a round and some beers.. Hmmm... ? Fore!
I was trying to decide whether to go hobbying tomorrow or play golf with my layer at Augusta Pines. My lawyer is ugly fuck but he appreciates me enough to invite me for a round and some beers.. Hmmm... ? Fore! Originally Posted by drax1
Let us know how that goes, I always appreciate those I welcome to brunch and provide the beverages too, lol. Gotta love the golfers.

~