Censorship?

Lol, nah on a personal level I couldn't give a flying fuck about what other people do and say.
Anytime I get to use Mimi or Peanut: I am Happy.

One can only wish I never have a reason to post MIMI again.

I actually enjoyed this version of overkill, Rand!

Good work...{{{SLOW GOLF CLAP}}}

I can hear John Wayne right now "Weeeelll are you gonna fuck me or stand there holding your dick?"... Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 01-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Anytime I get to use Mimi or Peanut: I am Happy.

One can only wish I never have a reason to post MIMI again.

Originally Posted by RandB fan

Sorry, when you use the name MIMI all I can think of is a cute Thai MAKING me cum twice in 20 minutes...I really didn't have a choice in the matter I don't think..
I'm sure you would rather recall that mimi vs these: But
I bet Whispies would forget that this is a behavior problem related to the change of life and I hope this video helps him work through it as just like in the video, we are laughing at him not with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBGeQ0ap5ZY

Sorry, when you use the name MIMI all I can think of is a cute Thai MAKING me cum twice in 20 minutes...I really didn't have a choice in the matter I don't think.. Originally Posted by Toyz
It may seem hypocritical that Black People use the N word with each other and it's ok. But it is what it is. Just because the OP and the Poster or the meme weren't personally offended doesn't mean it isn't offensive to someone else. Intention doesn't really count and context doesn't count either. I agree your just tilting at windmills. This is a a non starter argument and you're not going to get anything changed. I think the guidelines are perfectly concise on this topic. That it's been missed or laxly enforced in some areas doesn't make it acceptable in all others. It was just not removed with a 100% success rate. ta daa

Those 160 posts... What's the point of editing them now and driving them back to the top of page 1 in their respective places other than to seed more drama throughout the site?
It may seem hypocritical that Black People use the N word with each other and it's ok. But it is what it is. Just because the OP and the Poster or the meme weren't personally offended doesn't mean it isn't offensive to someone else. Intention doesn't really count and context doesn't count either. I agree your just tilting at windmills. This is a a non starter argument and you're not going to get anything changed. I think the guidelines are perfectly concise on this topic. That it's been missed or laxly enforced in some areas doesn't make it acceptable in all others. It was just not removed with a 100% success rate. ta daa

Those 160 posts... What's the point of editing them now and driving them back to the top of page 1 in their respective places other than to seed more drama throughout the site? Originally Posted by budman33
Anyone who would get offended by the meme that was posted really has no business on a board like this, and really should get out more often. Yes context DOES matter. When the word is used with an "a" at the end it takes an entirely different meaning than when the word is used with an "er" at the end. If the elderly don't want to accept that and stay stuck back in the 50's and 60's then that is their ignorance. For those of us who went to high school inthe 90's know that that term was used by EVERYONE not just AA's, and the AA's never had an issue with others using the term.
Walk through downtown austin on a friday night and when you pass every black person on the street, kindly say Hello my N... of course with the A at the end and not the ER and with a smile on your face being as friendly and polite as possible. Tell us how many blocks you get...

Sorry, us white peoples will never be able to use the word and on a site like this it's just not allowed. Sorry. I'm sure the meme was funny as shit too and not racist in any way. But the world is what the world is...

I could use it with close friends and still can. But to the regular public, that's a great way to get your ass kicked with little purpose ...

PICK ANOTHER WORD. problem solved

i wish some members on this site would chime in with their thoughts. White people debating the racist quality of a word with other white people must be entertaining as fuck or just plain stupid.

Anyone who would get offended by the meme that was posted really has no business on a board like this, and really should get out more often. Yes context DOES matter. When the word is used with an "a" at the end it takes an entirely different meaning than when the word is used with an "er" at the end. If the elderly don't want to accept that and stay stuck back in the 50's and 60's then that is their ignorance. For those of us who went to high school inthe 90's know that that term was used by EVERYONE not just AA's, and the AA's never had an issue with others using the term. Originally Posted by Little Monster
  • Toyz
  • 01-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Anyone who would get offended by the meme that was posted really has no business on a board like this, and really should get out more often. Yes context DOES matter. When the word is used with an "a" at the end it takes an entirely different meaning than when the word is used with an "er" at the end. If the elderly don't want to accept that and stay stuck back in the 50's and 60's then that is their ignorance. For those of us who went to high school inthe 90's know that that term was used by EVERYONE not just AA's, and the AA's never had an issue with others using the term. Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM, I agree with you in THEORY...

But its not just a board with snotty nosed 20 somethings, & Hipsters is it?

Its a mixing pot of cultures, ages, ideals. The rules are clearly stated, and its the MODS job to correctly apply them.

Incredibly small issue in my mind that OP clings to in order to push his agenda & a very few lemmings get wound into a frenzy over. Spice didn't call you racist...he removed a statement that could be construed as racist. Theres a distinct difference.
That's a matter of opinion. Mine is that it's still offensive.

The "a" vs "er" doesn't change centuries of history.

If you're a white guy go walk through a predominantly black neighborhood yelling it from the top of your lungs and see what happens. Methinks your linguistic and contextual arguments may fall on deaf ears.
Walk through downtown austin on a friday night and when you pass every black person on the street, kindly say Hello my N... of course with the A at the end and not the ER and with a smile on your face being as friendly and polite as possible. Tell us how many blocks you get...

Sorry, us white peoples will never be able to use the word and on a site like this it's just not allowed. Sorry. I'm sure the meme was funny as shit too and not racist in any way. But the world is what the world is...

I could use it with close friends and still can. But to the regular public, that's a great way to get your ass kicked with little purpose ...

PICK ANOTHER WORD. problem solved Originally Posted by budman33

Are you issuing me a challenge?? You are on sir, you let me know when a good night to go out is for you and I promise you will see me do it, and I am willing to bet won't shit happen. They will look at me crazy cause they will be wondering who this crazy nut is and nothing more.
And the world is the way it is due to ignorant fucks being stuck in their ways, I won't use the word on here cause I know there will be repercussions. But out in the world I will use whatever fucken words I want to and I bet a damn thing won't happen
Toyz... I'm just doing what I'm paid me to do... keep sucking up to Whispers to validate his importance on the board. That is what was intended when his mutual friend give me that money order, right?
z Originally Posted by ztonk
ThumbsUP.jpg
  • Toyz
  • 01-02-2016, 08:48 AM
I would put the link here for effect, but don't want to risk getting pointed...but do a quick google search for "REX KRAMER-DANGER SEEKER" and see how this works in real life...
Are you issuing me a challenge?? You are on sir, you let me know when a good night to go out is for you and I promise you will see me do it, and I am willing to bet won't shit happen. They will look at me crazy cause they will be wondering who this crazy nut is and nothing more.
And the world is the way it is due to ignorant fucks being stuck in their ways, I won't use the word on here cause I know there will be repercussions. But out in the world I will use whatever fucken words I want to and I bet a damn thing won't happen Originally Posted by Little Monster
Settle down please. no challenge issued. I would gladly meet your for a beer sometime but I do not want to have anything to do with this.

I agree that's it's ignorant fucks that makes the world the way it is. but guess what? the ignorant fucks have us outnumbered by about a thousand to one.
Ignorant Fucks huh? Yeah. Editing a thread does NOT push it to the top. It takes a fresh post to do that.