Ladies that are ok with older guys

Lord of the rim do you know what Karlie Kox reasoning for the age preference ? True story a provider ok the west coast who travels often - is a little reluctant to see older clients because she stated that she had an older man that had a mild heart attack during a session and it freak her out. She said she literally had to call paramedics.

I told her it's possible men of any age can suffer a heart attack but it fell ok deaf ears. This was nearly 6 years ago I don't know if she still feels that way. For the most part I think a provider is more willing to see an over 60 guy than a 21 year old guy for numerous obvious reasons. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Never communicated a reason to me and, truthfully, I was initially disappointed but DFW is such a fabulous hobby market the disappointment didn't last long. If you guys haven't hobbied elsewhere, you shouldn't take for granted what a special, talent-rich market DFW is. I've hobbied in 15+ countries on four continents and too many states to recall and DFW is one of the premier hobby markets around IMHO.
Never communicated a reason to me and, truthfully, I was initially disappointed but DFW is such a fabulous hobby market the disappointment didn't last long. If you guys haven't hobbied elsewhere, you shouldn't take for granted what a special, talent-rich market DFW is. I've hobbied in 15+ countries on four continents and too many states to recall and DFW is one of the premier hobby markets around IMHO. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
What you did honey, get out of here, you have a passport, really Lordy, come on tell the truth who got you that passport. lmao!!!!!
Never communicated a reason to me and, truthfully, I was initially disappointed but DFW is such a fabulous hobby market the disappointment didn't last long. If you guys haven't hobbied elsewhere, you shouldn't take for granted what a special, talent-rich market DFW is. I've hobbied in 15+ countries on four continents and too many states to recall and DFW is one of the premier hobby markets around IMHO. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
I travel often as well perhaps not as many as out of the country as you have, but I do agree Dallas is something special because of the variety is unlike any other city bar none. I am in Denver right now and gosh it's dead.

I will say Dallas has some oddities take this way you want but I never been in a city where providers are so open with BBFS as they are in Dallas.
I don't judge or discriminate against anybody. I Love it allll
The majority of my clients are over 60, close to 70.
The majority of my clients are over 60, close to 70. Originally Posted by FireKitten
JG we have another winner, firekitten said that magic word majority lmao man I love this shit hahah.
I don't judge or discriminate against anybody. I Love it allll Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Get your money however you can, I'm not mad you boo
I travel often as well perhaps not as many as out of the country as you have, but I do agree Dallas is something special because of the variety is unlike any other city bar none. I am in Denver right now and gosh it's dead.

I will say Dallas has some oddities take this way you want but I never been in a city where providers are so open with BBFS as they are in Dallas. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Me either, it's plenty of them here in Dallas that offer that shit, especially to there regulars or their ATF. What I find interesting is how so many ads say I do not offer BBFS so don't ask lmao!!! really, you don't, really now. To me that's possibly a dead give away you shouldn't have to post or announce you don't do BBFS. When the client get there and he mention it then tell him it's not happening captain, and if he don't like it then let him leave.

Announcing it in your showcase to me, is just drawing wayyy more attention to it, and then you get a ton of guys just trying you and making offers all day long trying to convince you to agree to it. Just depending on where her ass is with her rent just may be the tipping scale. It's an old saying that goes a man No is a No, a man Yes is a Yes, but a woman Yes is a yes and her No is a maybe. From my past experience you can always convince a woman, it's just a matter of your substance that you bring and what's in it for her
"Yes is a yes and her No is a maybe."
Ah, there it is. The rapist's creed. Not surprising.
Ah, there it is. The rapist's creed. Not surprising. Originally Posted by micktoz
Yes, just a bit daunting.
Ah, there it is. The rapist's creed. Not surprising. Originally Posted by micktoz
Mickey your ass is thinking sexually, and I'm talking about a woman No is maybe for anything even simple shit. Two days ago I had to get my SL 500 service I dropped it off at park place and they gave me a loner that just happened to be a Bentley Muls a very nice car. It was going to take a few hours and I had some errands to run, I stop by my post office to check my box, it was full of bull shit and bills. A beautiful lady came in and was checking her box, she went through her mail right where I was going through mine.

I spoke to her and she said Hi, I said you are gorgeous are you single. She said I'm not interested. I smiled and said I just wanted to take you out and see if it was any chemistry, she laughed and said it's not any, I said cool have a good day. She didn't respond, I left and went and got in the Bentley and made a phone call to IRS, I'm sick of their ass they always want my damn money lol. I see her walking out to her car, that just happen to be parked next to mine, she saw me, she wave and then walked up to my window and did the motion for me to let down the window.

I said I'm on the phone, she said I just wanted to say nice car I love the color SMDH, I say thanks, she said so what do you do for a living lol, and I knew that was my chance to change her No to a maybe to a yes. I said well if you give me your number we can discuss it over dinner, she said sure, I'm lmao,lol, smh all the normal actions of a man in this situation. I call her 2 days later we went to Ruth Chris steakhouse her choice, and 2 weeks later I fucked the dog shit out her and painted her face mayballine, and my ass blocked her and threw the duces.

Again I will stick to what I said, in which I know is true, her No is a maybe it's up to you to make it a yes.
Nice! What color Mulsanne did they give you. I prefer the onyx. Problem with that car is that it's a pig. Weighs a few ton.
I'm totally into older guys they are very experienced such a huge turn on
Oh crap! Did you say 2 days ago? I thought Park Place was closed on Sunday. Post office too. You must be really special for them to open up for you.

Great story though. I'm trying to work out what you are getting from all this bullshit you and the mandle are stirring. I guess you must be loving the attention. I get it. Have fun with it. It would be more fun without the bullshit.
I'm going to get back to making some coin. Perhaps, I might even get laid later. Isn't that cool.
I used to be able to say the majority of my clientele were over 50...not so much anymore. The younger guys are starting to come out of the woodwork and I'd say the 30-45 yr range are my majority now. I would rather see an older gentleman vs a super young one, well accept one and he knows who he is.

I do wish the childish bickering between grown men would die down. This is a hooker board. Why do you care what another John thinks about you? Are you planning on paying to see one another? I say go find a pretty lady and help her make some bank