What time of day do you hobby?

I prefer mid day, but sometimes a late evening call is great. There is nothing better than a lady coming over, enjoying time til you are exhausted and flopping in bed for a good night's rest.
I've had WAY too many sessions between 3-6am. I'm surprised I still have any molars left from those days. The ritual never changes. Make the call at 2. About 2:30 start standing by the hotel door peering through the peephole... then lying down and watching SportsCenter again... and again. Jumping every time you hear an elevator "ding" in the distance, whether you hear it or not. Then... just when you're convinced the shit ain't happening and it's time to try to nab 3 or 4 hours of sleep, the KNOCK comes on the door. At least you shaved at 2...so you're not THAT nasty. Pity the same couldn't be said for the visitor....

SOUND FAMILIAR?

Somebody made a lot of money and I've woken up wondering WTF just happened.

Thank God for the nursing home diet....things are clearer now!
  • Paven
  • 03-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Nothing like pot roast through a straw and green jello .
Nothing like pot roast through a straw and green jello . Originally Posted by Paven
CHIT! I just chop it up, drop in the toilet and cut out the middle man!
  • Paven
  • 03-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Dood you slay me LOL! middle man haha
Most of my requests are for lunch time I can usually accomidate but Im an afternoon/early evening gal
Saturday afternoon and its been too long - sigh
  • Kroy
  • 03-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Afternoons.
Usually the best time to have sex for a guy is early in the morning while he's got a woodie while he sleeps. Its so awesome to wake up to a BBBJ!
  • Maya
  • 03-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Most of my clients are day gents as well. However I am only on from 10:00 am to 7:30pm. Every once in a while I get some late night calls, but for the most part mostly day time.
Afternoons work best for me. On my days off, evenings are good too. Never before noon.
  • Paven
  • 03-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Not too many late nighters it seems. I always hear nothing good happens after midnight anyways.
Whenever I can get away from the b***h. uh, wife. lol
Weekdays in the mid-morning are best for me. I rarely can book days out;and if I can I shoot for a weekend. I can be MIA from work easiest during the morning. Being a single parent and business owner; I tend to be needed in the afternoon; plus the fact that I am an hour from ATX and; don't enjoy being stuck in traffic trying to get out of your fair city makes it easier for me to schedule in the mornings. It's too bad my area dosn't have the provider selection that ATX has (we have very few that live here).