CDC Vaccine Study - Moderna vaccine most effective followed by Pfizer

CV #26(D): Provinces Can’t Get Their Stories Straight On “Covid Deaths” & Test Accuracy

• Tiny
  • 09-22-2021, 09:06 AM
Sputnik V is $98 effective. Are you a conspiracy theorist?? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
And Pfizer, Moderna and J&J are free. If you’re an American.

I should keep my mouth shut because I don’t know anything about the Sputnik vaccine, except the Russians have been waging a social media propaganda campaign to promote their vaccine over ours.
Lol anti-vaxer
  • Tiny
  • 09-22-2021, 06:31 PM
Commie. Better dead than red.
I'm not republican, you nub.

I'm simply a humble devotee of TOWE.

TOWE is anti-communist in spirit.
Vaccine ( which they are not ) are NOT FREE taxpayers footing the bill
SIDE NOTE CEO Bancels ( Moderna) says plandemic over in a year , I guess that's the income point
  • Tiny
  • 09-23-2021, 12:51 PM
I'm not republican, you nub.

I'm simply a humble devotee of TOWE.

TOWE is anti-communist in spirit. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I understand from our personal communications that you plan to get a Sputnik V vaccine every month. I shall not be one upped. I've scheduled what I call the Vaccine Trifecta for tomorrow:

8:00 AM Pfizer Vaccine Booster at CVS
11:00 AM Moderna Vaccine at Walgreens
2:00 PM J & J Vaccine at the local health department

You're not going to win. If I have to repeat this every day I'll do it.

Sincerely,

Tiny, the True Pro-Vaxxer
  • Tiny
  • 09-23-2021, 12:54 PM
Vaccine ( which they are not ) are NOT FREE taxpayers footing the bill
SIDE NOTE CEO Bancels ( Moderna) says plandemic over in a year , I guess that's the income point Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Actually the insurance companies now are footing a good part of the bill. If you don't have insurance, the government pays for it. And in any event considering the trillions that we've lost from COVID-related help to people who were out of work and to the lockdowns, whatever we spend on vaccines is a great investment.
I'm injecting bleach
  • Tiny
  • 09-24-2021, 04:51 AM
I'm injecting bleach Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Damn McDingDong. You’re formidable. You win.
https://www.hfma.org/topics/news/2020/07/the-new-round-will-pay--50...
2021-09-21 · More than 1,000 hospitals in high-impact areas will get a share of $10 billion in new federal assistance. The new payments will be $50,000 per COVID-19 admission, less than the $77,000 in an earlier round. Hospitals with large Medicaid populations have until Aug. 3 to apply for a separate pool of funds. Hospitals that recently have submitted information on large COVID-19 caseloads could start to receive a share of $10 billion in new federal

Coronavirus bill provides hospitals with $100 billion ...2020-12-30Increased Medicare payments for COVID-19 care to stretch ...

I Agree insurance companies getting hit also But ,,
I'm injecting bleach Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That's what your hero Trump suggested. However, that did not fly with the AMA or the CDC.
TOWE is no hero. TOWE is simply enjoying in the One.
anyone remember the antrx insanity