It's boring....... Where the heck is some good controversy to sink some teeth in... Come On Tripple Dippers... Adorables....

If you want controversy, collect entry fees, then have a race to who can get banned fastest.

$100/head (no not that kind of head), 10 people participating, $1000 to winner.
....Due to the holiday, I was forced to cancel some of my appointments.

I know, I know...HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT TO THESE POOR MEN WHO NEEDED ME SOOOO BADLY??!!

I get it...I know the torture I must have put them through. How could they have possibly enjoyed Thanksgiving KNOWING that Leslie Lane was not going to be on the menu??!! The mashed potatoes would not taste as buttery or creamy, the stuffing wouldn't be as fluffy, the rolls wouldn't be as warm and soft, the pies wouldn't be as sweet....and the TURKEY??? My lord, the turkey wouldn't be as juicy or succulant. All because of me?? How could I?? HOW COULD I?? Oh, well....

So anyway, I came on the board to get their info...(you know, these poor men who had terrible Thanksgiving's because of me). Well, while reading my pms I found out...I have SINNED yet again!! Why you ask? Well, the fact that I wanted to post a review and openly asked the Eccie god above...has put me on a no fly list. Oh wait, I meant... it warranted me getting yet another warning!!!

Yes...I am thisclosefromgettingbanned!!!! It's not right I tell ya, not right.

My point??? Oh yeah, my point is...count me in for $100. I think L.L. is becoming an outlaw around these here parts.
How many points does one need to get banned anyway?
She posts....

C'mon bubba... whacha got?...
I don't know Rand....but I'm not going down without a fight!!! No sir, not me!!!

L.L.
LL: you're just a waste of time. go away.
....Due to the holiday, I was forced to cancel some of my appointments. . Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
hmm this is a bit puzzling to me,.. Thanksgiving has been celebrated since the 17th century but not made set holiday until 1941 or 1942 so how was it that 'the holiday' forced you to cancel??.. you dont have to answer, but if you do...

I am very curious why you took the bookings in the first place?
  • Carl
  • 11-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't know Rand....but I'm not going down without a fight!!! No sir, not me!!! Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Well, just as long as you're still going down... and you're getting fairly compensated for it.
....Due to the holiday, I was forced to cancel some of my appointments.

I know, I know...HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT TO THESE POOR MEN WHO NEEDED ME SOOOO BADLY??!!

I get it...I know the torture I must have put them through. How could they have possibly enjoyed Thanksgiving KNOWING that Leslie Lane was not going to be on the menu??!! The mashed potatoes would not taste as buttery or creamy, the stuffing wouldn't be as fluffy, the rolls wouldn't be as warm and soft, the pies wouldn't be as sweet....and the TURKEY??? My lord, the turkey wouldn't be as juicy or succulant. All because of me?? How could I?? HOW COULD I?? Oh, well....

So anyway, I came on the board to get their info...(you know, these poor men who had terrible Thanksgiving's because of me). Well, while reading my pms I found out...I have SINNED yet again!! Why you ask? Well, the fact that I wanted to post a review and openly asked the Eccie god above...has put me on a no fly list. Oh wait, I meant... it warranted me getting yet another warning!!!

Yes...I am thisclosefromgettingbanned!!!! It's not right I tell ya, not right.

My point??? Oh yeah, my point is...count me in for $100. I think L.L. is becoming an outlaw around these here parts. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
I guess i have been away from the board for two long or maybe its the pain meds they have me on for my back
but, aren't you supposed to have some sugar daddy? Oh.. No... wait that fell through now didn't it. hmmm... now i remember you joined the platinum pussy club at 500 hr.
But then again i have read that your tcb isn't all that considering your always making some post about having to cancel on some poor gent.

Anyway moving right along now I guess we can expect another one of your wonderful final post here on eccie.

Oh and Happy Holidays
~Kisses Jen
CAN'T YA JUST FEEL THE LOVE?!?!?! No? Try walking down C C or Rundberg.. they'll love you there!!!
Nibbles...I'm sorry sweets, but I don't with fellow providers. I, however, respect and validate your opinion. Peace.

However...

"Turkey Nuglet"....get it??? In honor of Thanksgiving he is now offering himself as chicken and as leftover turkey nuglets. lol You got any holiday specials....jive turkeeey???
Well ms Leslie Loser, oh ow ow ow.. geeze what a comeback.. ouch ouch ouch.. You just think you don't fight with fellow providers... well you may be right. THEY are providers, not flakes.. or losers
  • Vyt
  • 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
I guess Whispers paid Leslie $500/hr. to create drama in his "where's all the drama" thread.
There you go Whispers. You asked for it. ....and now you've started it again...

Con-tra-ver-see!
-- Prince
Now listen here Turkey Nuglet...I am no LOSER!!!

I may be annoying, delusional, ccfccp, old, has been, ugly, dorky, goofy, etc..etc....But I draw the line at LOSER!!! I take offense to that!!

Now...do you offer chicken or turkey gravy with your five piece?? Can I get a mixed 10 piece with chicken and turkey nuglets?? I bet you're short and round just like a little nuglet too. I just want to take a bite out of you!!!