P411 Adboard

As I understand it, Canadian law dictated more restrictive advertising. Gina tried to change the rules to comply, but it sounds like it got too difficult.

I believe Gina's home base is Canada, which is why what happens north of our border matters in this case.
So the gals kept being too specific with their adds about services?
So the gals kept being too specific with their adds about services? Originally Posted by diddleman

that is correct Diddleman
The rules were changed when the law changed in Canada and the menu listings had changed. No mention of specific activities ect.. as well as no fishing ads.
Those rules were taken advantage of and was too much for Gina to handle on top of everything else... no bueno!

It is where we met diddleman and am very happy to have connected with you.
Feel free to send an apt request for ole times sake.. Smooches!
Another thing that is still currently really good about it is the profile of the client and having a provider review it to make sure expectations are known, if you two will be a good fit, etc.

I just want to say that p411 is still one of the best forms of screening for a lady provider such as myself. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hypothetical: Say I have 10 okays, all within a year with quality/reputable providers. If that is sufficient enough for you to screen me, would a few of them being used as references also work instead of p411?
Another thing that is still currently really good about it is the profile of the client and having a provider review it to make sure expectations are known, if you two will be a good fit, etc.

Hypothetical: Say I have 10 okays, all within a year with quality/reputable providers. If that is sufficient enough for you to screen me, would a few of them being used as references also work instead of p411? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yes Yes it is.. And I do agree with viewing the gentleman's profile. Some are very informative, Some are Sweet, Some are funny.. I like that I can get a feel for whom I am about to meet.
Yes Yes it is.. And I do agree with viewing the gentleman's profile. Some are very informative, Some are Sweet, Some are funny.. I like that I can get a feel for whom I am about to meet. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I understand gentlemen learning a bit more about the ladies. And a lady about a gentleman. And I thought the Canadians would be more polite about things of this nature. Isn't interfering with people just wanting to have fun in the realm of rudeness?
The ladies on P411 should take full advantage of their calendars listing the dates and times they work and any specials. It might help as a replacement for the ad board until something else comes along.
I have not really seen an increase in the weekend line up or provider ad forums postings. Wondering if there are any other places the ladies have turned to.