Could you have sex Every day for a Year?!?!

I would need a frequent flyer rate! That would be 73K at $$ per.
  • 11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
There have been 2 women in my life that could motivate me to do it everyday they were gorgeous, kinky, great imaginations, and just flat out ladies in public and sluts in the bedroom.

Oh well to answer your question I probably could not do it everyday
deffinately oral sex

gotta have pussy
  • Stag
  • 11-20-2009, 09:57 AM
Sex every day for a year? I don't see why not. Before I discovered "our little hobby" I went every day for over three years WITHOUT sex of any kind, and that didn't kill me. So, I'm game for trying the opposite approach (and even if it does kill me -- what a way to go!)
  • ODN25
  • 11-20-2009, 05:46 PM
I do have sex every day of the year. My struggle is to find somebody to join me most of those nights.
This is my dream! To find another nympho who can keep up with me, 'cause I want it more than once a day, everyday!
I try as hard as I can to do just that, too!
It's always great, usually satisfying, but somehow, never enough!
I put the "multi" in multi-orgasmic!
Who can hang?
Definitely not with the same woman.

Your question made me think of a saying I heard years ago. I'm not sure of the exact wording, or if it really applies to most guys, but I've certainly found it applies to me. It goes something like this.

"Take most any man, give him a beautiful woman, put them in a committed monogamous relationship, make them have sex everyday, and I'll show you a guy who in less than a year will gladly give her up just to try something new".
I wouldn't want to have sex every day for a year. I enjoy the build up and anticipation of an "encounter" even with my partner. Knowing that I would have sex everyday would get to be like a job.
Kelly, I gladly accept your invitation. I'll do my best.