Caught a provider stealing from my place.

Oh my God... This man is crazy. I am absolutely done. Your text this afternoon said "I broke your heart".

I'll leave it at that. I have never stolen, hurt, or fucked ANY of my clients over. Sorry you believed my sob story hahaha. Have a great life, did you really think I wanted to move in with a 400 lb, bipolar, rude, and PETTY man?

Done with this conversation, you're the only one aside from some random bitch who has ever said a single bad thing about me. Move on dude, stop being crazy
I have a job by the way dumbass. Thanks to your funds that's helping me open up a computer repair shop by the way. :x
  • S-Man
  • 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
I'll leave it at that. I have never stolen, hurt, or fucked ANY of my clients over. Sorry you believed my sob story hahaha. Have a great life, did you really think I wanted to move in with a 400 lb, bipolar, rude, and PETTY man? Originally Posted by HollyPrice
Are you being sarcastic or did you just admit to playing him?

I have a job by the way dumbass. Thanks to your funds that's helping me open up a computer repair shop by the way. :x Originally Posted by HollyPrice
I guess you answered my question.
Oh my God... This man is crazy. I am absolutely done. Your text this afternoon said "I broke your heart".

I'll leave it at that. I have never stolen, hurt, or fucked ANY of my clients over. Sorry you believed my sob story hahaha. Have a great life, did you really think I wanted to move in with a 400 lb, bipolar, rude, and PETTY man?

Done with this conversation, you're the only one aside from some random bitch who has ever said a single bad thing about me. Move on dude, stop being crazy Originally Posted by HollyPrice
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BATMAN!!!

Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!

So, has anybody learned anything about trying to play house with people within the hobby?
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BATMAN!!!

Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya!

So, has anybody learned anything about trying to play house with people within the hobby? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
You hit the nail on the head when you said, "...we pay them to leave..."

So guys have to bump their heads to figure that shit out.

Done with this conversation, you're the only one aside from some random bitch who has ever said a single bad thing about me. Move on dude, stop being crazy Originally Posted by HollyPrice
Wow. It is so rare to see a con artist actually admit to being a con artist.

21 years old and knows everything, apparently.

I see a train wreck of a life ahead.
AAAAANND...we're done.