An interesting take on ISIS

Here's another interesting take on ISIS. The Iraqis think America is in cahoots with ISIS.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why wouldn't they? They have been left to terrorize the country, plunder the resources, and sell the women and children with impunity. Those who aren't worth selling or exploiting get publicly slaughtered.

Ask how many believe the Mexican government is in cahoots with the cartels.
Why wouldn't they? They have been left to terrorize the country, plunder the resources, and sell the women and children with impunity. Those who aren't worth selling or exploiting get publicly slaughtered.

Ask how many believe the Mexican government is in cahoots with the cartels. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well you're absolutely right. The only reason why ISIS is still in existence is because of our Government. ISIS is nothing more than a proxy Army funded and supported by America. Remember all the talk about reducing Military spending? Well they did in a sneaky sort of way. They just reduce our military spending and transferred the funds to ISIS then they cook the books later. That's the country we live in now. How is it the Iraqis understand this and most Americans don't?

Jim
ISIS is nothing more than a proxy Army funded and supported by America. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well ... at this point I'm not sure I would agree with the "funds" part ...

... the current administration is "supporting" ISIS by pretending it doesn't exist and refusing to get rid of it.
Well ... at this point I'm not sure I would agree with the "funds" part ...

... the current administration is "supporting" ISIS by pretending it doesn't exist and refusing to get rid of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's what this administration does the best, they pretend. In fact, I wouldn't call it pretending. They just flat out lie, pretty much about everything.

Jim
That's what this administration does the best, they pretend. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That's the result of affirmative action promotions.
What is the difference between the Christian and Islamic sex dolls?

The Islamic sex dolls blow themselves up.
That's the result of affirmative action promotions. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It goes deeper than affirmative action. It's the result of sick criminal minds. That's what we get from our leaders these days. We got it from Bush, a little more from Obama and the sky will be the limit if Hillary Clinton gets elected. Soon you and many other patriotic Americans both Democrat and Republican won't even recognize this country if we continue to allow these Masonic Zionist creeps to prevail.

Jim
Soon you and many other patriotic Americans .... won't even recognize this country if we continue to allow these Masonic Zionist creeps to prevail.
They won't prevail. It will be difficult to reconstruct, but it will be done.
They won't prevail. It will be difficult to reconstruct, but it will be done. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"They Won't Prevail" that is the attitude we all need to have. Hopefully it will catch on to more people.

Jim
"They Won't Prevail" that is the attitude we all need to have. Hopefully it will catch on to more people.

It is, but it's like the neighbor who didn't speak up because she was afraid what others would say about her if she did. It will take time and leading by example. This country cycles. The whining, childish, feel good crowd fuck up the place, and then the heavy lifters have to enter to straighten things out and put the bow in the correct direction. It's like the seasons ... someone has to come in and fertilize and water. We're in a drought. Just try to keep the little fuckers out of the grass.
We have to take our punk kids by the scruff of the neck and let the military turn them into men. Old school don't work NO MORE!

Wimans... I got some ideals

We have to take our punk kids by the scruff of the neck and let the military turn them into men. Old school don't work NO MORE!

Wimans... I got some ideals

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The military has standards now.
We all know this is fueled by the worldwide military industrial complex.
We all know this is fueled by the worldwide military industrial complex. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The 13 minutes of hot air and bullshit last night reminded me of

... someone from Chicago making sure the Mob knew he wasn't pissed at them!

I guess he got the memo about the White House being in the cross-hairs.

He also didn't get the memo that the group slaughtered at San Bernardino...

... had given Mr. Terrorist praise and recognition for being a great employee..

... and Mrs. Terrorist a BABY SHOWER for their new born Muslim!
The 13 minutes of hot air and bullshit last night reminded me of

... someone from Chicago making sure the Mob knew he wasn't pissed at them!

I guess he got the memo about the White House being in the cross-hairs.

He also didn't get the memo that the group slaughtered at San Bernardino...

... had given Mr. Terrorist praise and recognition for being a great employee..

... and Mrs. Terrorist a BABY SHOWER for their new born Muslim!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
There is a lot of difference between being POTUS and being on a hooker board. .