why so many providers discriminate

P,

LOL
I'm just tired of all of the crying about it. It seems like everybody wants to put down the NBA providers so I'll be on there side, that's all. You have quite the imagination though.

QUOTE=Bigpapa1;1057413874]Probably because he believes to his core that all black men stink, are smelly apes, unclean, uncircumcised, savages, prehistoric and cavemenish in nature.. He probably believes that he/she will get some sort of lice or crabs from a provider who sees black guys. Due to his hardcore and deep fundamental disdain for ALL things black he is willing to pay a premium to ensure that a white lady of the night doesn't defile her body by allowing that stinky and infested black penis to touch her.. I love guys like him.. Especially when they believe that they are paying a premium and laying with a "pure" lily.. You know the one who puts on her ad "no disrespect, but do to my personal preference, I do NOT see AA". Why not put that on her ad when you have a brilliant genius such as the poster above to pay her TWICE her rate to keep black dicks out of her? I mean she needs to earn that premium so that she may help pay bills in her bi-racial relationship that she has with her BLACK boyfriend in her personal life. She needs the premium to pay for the diapers she needs for her bi-racial kids... Some of you guys really do live on fantasy fucking island.. The only thing missing from that stupid ass post he spewed is "boss de plane boss.. de plane".. you mental midget Tattoo![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Rjames;1057414204]I'm just tired of all of the crying about it. It seems like everybody wants to put down the NBA providers so I'll be on there side, that's all. You have quite the imagination though.

Honestly this was a topic that I had zero intentions of commenting on until I read your rant. Should have known it was a troll job, but racism is my kryptonite . My bad man... Didn't really mean to go all HAM on ya.. Haha.. I honestly could care less about the ladies who don't want to see the bros anymore. I usually just laugh and head back on over to SA...Happy Weekend Alllllllllllll
This thread makes me think about the country song Ran Off With A N***** by David Allan Coe

The song Is hilarious but If youre racist do not listen to It
  • jl11
  • 11-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Don't you have "no Mexican" on your BP adds? Originally Posted by grips
That's just wrong. She must fear that a Mexican will unclog the toilet and then charge a small fee after one of her black clients tries to flush a condom and the bathroom floods over and interrupt her floor licking fantasy.
This thread makes me think about the country song Ran Off With A N***** by David Allan Coe

The song Is hilarious but If youre racist do not listen to It Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Hilarious!

Maybe that myth explain some guys being insecure about their abilities in the bedroom. Just use it, use it well and the girls will be happy.
All NBA provders are just trying to avoid the BBC. They have to save and conserve their energy for the big black cock they get at home in their spare time. He needs his piece too. Don't be greedy.
mentally and physically abused,,,,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ege6tcAFA
Yes, indeed!

...Just use it, use it well and the girls will be happy. Originally Posted by myren1900
[QUOTE=Rjames;1057414204]I'm just tired of all of the crying about it. It seems like everybody wants to put down the NBA providers so I'll be on there side, that's all. You have quite the imagination though.

It is a threAD.
Someone starts the thread, and then it is a free for all of all the ladies who do see black guys to post that they do see them.

Which is why the threads stay alive even though this very topic has been discussed since before I even joined.
And A compound question can be objected to by opposing counsel since it is confusing to the witness, who is entitled to answer each question separately. If the objection is sustained the question must be withdrawn and asked in a series of separate questions. IJS �� Originally Posted by loverlove17
lol, you sound like a cop, are you or have you ever been a part of operation trick or treat?

j/k
Don't you have "no Mexican" on your BP adds? Originally Posted by grips
Yes the ones who can't speak English or only trying to pay 40 dollars
Yes the ones who can't speak English or only trying to pay 40 dollars Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
$40?? I would be like "NO dinero, no bueno.. No NO NO... no hablo espanol.. No NO NO.. Ahora desaparece rapidamente"!!
Ahora desaparece rápidamente
$40?? I would be like "NO dinero, no bueno.. No NO NO... no hablo espanol.. No NO NO.. Ahora desaparece rapidamente"!!
Ahora desaparece rápidamente Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Si papi!! Lol
Someone explain the floor licking fantasy