Rather than speculating.....Let's just ask FFireman

• Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Wow! Ah'm purdy shore thet ol' Karl Marx had tha same one, too! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
David...I get these guys confused...which one is Karl?

David...I get these guys confused...which one is Karl?

Originally Posted by Toyz
Not a one of'em!
Mos' folks don't know, but ya see, Ah wuz in tha CIA, so Ah knows thar wuz ack-shull-lee five Marx Bruthahs. Looky h'yar at tha pitcher down bee-low. If'n Ah kin reckcollect, Ol' Karl wuz tha one onna far left (no politickal pun intended).
Attached Images File Type: jpg c385cd959ffa5b946ae46bc138c6e594.jpg (8.7 KB, 337 views)
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Not a one of'em!
Mos' folks don't know, but ya see, Ah wuz in tha CIA, so Ah knows thar wuz ack-shull-lee five Marx Bruthahs. Looky h'yar at tha pitcher down bee-low. If'n Ah kin reckcollect, Ol' Karl wuz tha one onna far left (no politickal pun intended). Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You sure thats not this guy? They sure do look alike...

Nope, thet's Ted "muthafukkin' Cruz's Cuban-commie daddy, rite 'bout tha time he wuz gittin' reddy ta plan tha JFK ah-sass-in-ay-shun.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Nope, thet's Ted "muthafukkin' Cruz's Cuban-commie daddy, rite 'bout tha time he wuz gittin' reddy ta plan tha JFK ah-sass-in-ay-shun. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
The fuck you say?!?! Seriozzly? (misspelled so a certain lame ass can have some reason to post). I thought THIS guy was Teds Daddy...and the Killer of John F Kennedy

The fuck you say?!?! Seriozzly? (misspelled so a certain lame ass can have some reason to post). I thought THIS guy was Teds Daddy...and the Killer of John F Kennedy

Originally Posted by Toyz
Nah, yer gittin' cornfused. Thet's Ted's gottdamm mama!
  • Toyz
  • 06-30-2016, 06:22 AM
Nah, yer gittin' cornfused. Thet's Ted's gottdamm mama! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
WAT?!?!?

Then who is this guy?

Thet's Ted's half-brutha AND son. His family tree don't fork tha way most folks' dew.
I posted this on another thread but it applies here also. If you happen to be a Mod and you attend the right parties and card games hosted by a psychopath, you get all the "free" pussy you can handle.
where did all the fun go.....why do we keep talking about this...
Page view quota? These ads don't sell themselves!

where did all the fun go.....why do we keep talking about this... Originally Posted by ynot_y
  • Toyz
  • 06-30-2016, 11:10 PM
where did all the fun go.....why do we keep talking about this... Originally Posted by ynot_y
Feel free at anytime to make up a fun topic to comment on!

Or Option C - the change may have nothing to do with this board and would be the last place he would announce a "why".
I posted this on another thread but it applies here also. If you happen to be a Mod and you attend the right parties and card games hosted by a psychopath, you get all the "free" pussy you can handle. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Do they have to pretend wrap presents too? Well, I guess not anymore. sigh "the children!"

So is FF gonna just leave the question open?
  • Toyz
  • 07-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Do they have to pretend wrap presents too? Well, I guess not anymore. sigh "the children!"

So is FF gonna just leave the question open? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I know I'm waiting...fingers anxiously hovering over my keyboard like a raptors claw tapping the ground.