We need to maintain a gentlemen atatus quo

Am I the only one who books directly with "Young Hookers for seniors"? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Do you know if they still do outcalls to Assisted Living Facilities and Old Folks Homes?? If so, give Fun2Come their POC information as he has been a little down on his luck lately.
Just posted this in another thread applies here too: "I'm tired of seeing threads complaining about clients, most providers on this entire board are just as flaky and unreliable if not more so when it comes to doing their actual choosen "job" and communication, etc and clients are the ones paying for the whole damn thing, that's what's so retarded. Maybe if they change that, they could see some better clients. Then they have the audacity to complain when they get the bad apples, we'll you ran all the top gentleman off somewhere else, nobody got time to deal with all that."

Just my take.
  • Old-T
  • 08-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Just posted this in another thread applies here too: "I'm tired of seeing threads complaining about clients, most providers on this entire board are just as flaky and unreliable if not more so when it comes to doing their actual choosen "job" and communication, etc and clients are the ones paying for the whole damn thing, that's what's so retarded. Maybe if they change that, they could see some better clients. Then they have the audacity to complain when they get the bad apples, we'll you ran all the top gentleman off somewhere else, nobody got time to deal with all that."

Just my take. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Pretty myopic take.

There are indeed serious flakes among tbe ladies, but probably at least as many guys in this corner of the world have significant "issues".

The flakes cross gender lines, as do the good ones.