Breast Implants: A Valuable Investment

In general, I prefer natural breasts. Absolute size is less important than how they look with the rest of her body.

I have run across a few women who looked simply spectacular after they were enhanced. I think the secret is to focus on enhancing what's there, not trying to make up for what's missing. If you've got small breasts, don't expect to go to a D or DD and have them look even remotely natural.
well i have Natural DD's and while they could be a little higher up i dont think id consider implants. Besides can a DD really be perky? In light of this thread ive changed my default.
Great default!
Thank You Kindly Sir
I have Size D breast implants I got them back in 2006 and was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I got them when I was 19. I was flat chested. I had weird odd shaped breast. Implants gave me the confidence and sexy boost that I needed.

When I first got them they were hard and not very pleasant looking. Now almost 3 years later they look amazing. They are soft and have a natural hang and alot of people don't even know I have breast implants.

They look and feel very real and natural. Some womans breast won't look natural or feel soft when they get breast implant ever. if you take a Spinner and put big fake tits on her they are going to look like balloons. Now I have seen great tata's on really tiny women before but most of the time its ballons aka " tits on a stick "

So when it comes to that body type all natural is much prettier on a long, lean, thin body type.

For woman who have curves every where except breast I think implants can do wonders and can really even the body out! It makes more of an Hourglass figure.

I was blessed all ( BOOTY ) and no breast but I fixed it on my own and now have amazing tata's.

I think getting breast implants is a personal desicion. Not everyone likes plastic surgery! Not everyone wants to have big fake tata's. Big fake tits do not look good on everyone. Same with Blonde hair - It doesn't look good on everyone. Its not a one size fits all surgery!
I have Size D breast implants I got them back in 2006 and was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. I got them when I was 19. I was flat chested. I had weird odd shaped breast. Implants gave me the confidence and sexy boost that I needed.

When I first got them they were hard and not very pleasant looking. Now almost 3 years later they look amazing. They are soft and have a natural hang and alot of people don't even know I have breast implants.

They look and feel very real and natural. Some womans breast won't look natural or feel soft when they get breast implant ever. if you take a Spinner and put big fake tits on her they are going to look like balloons. Now I have seen great tata's on really tiny women before but most of the time its ballons aka " tits on a stick "

So when it comes to that body type all natural is much prettier on a long, lean, thin body type.

For woman who have curves every where except breast I think implants can do wonders and can really even the body out! It makes more of an Hourglass figure.

I was blessed all ( BOOTY ) and no breast but I fixed it on my own and now have amazing tata's.

I think getting breast implants is a personal desicion. Not everyone likes plastic surgery! Not everyone wants to have big fake tata's. Big fake tits do not look good on everyone. Same with Blonde hair - It doesn't look good on everyone. Its not a one size fits all surgery! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I think your big beautiful tata's really compliment the rest of your lovely figure and a nice booty is just Icing on the cake.
I think your big beautiful tata's really compliment the rest of your lovely figure and a nice booty is just Icing on the cake. Originally Posted by bigmarv

Thanks sugar!
I agree. Kristin has a fantastic hourglass shape, and wonderful tits to match. I wish she could move to Houston, so that we could play more often.
I agree. Kristin has a fantastic hourglass shape, and wonderful tits to match. I wish she could move to Houston, so that we could play more often. Originally Posted by genesis
Im in Houston 2X a month... I love Houston!!!
Im only an email of a phone call away.
  • Sgeo3
  • 06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm with Tbone on this one. Originally Posted by midnytrydr
You should be, that perfect architechture there.